PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady could see up to 1 year suspension?? WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
you dont want to see the patriots dominate if brady is suspended?.....or after he retires?

are you a fan of the patriots?......or just brady?......be honest

You're not a Patriots fan, bro.

I already exposed you during `We're on to Cincinnati` week. You crawled back in your troll hole after Tom Brady won ring #4 and now you're back after the Wells Report comes out.

Sad.

He should rally the QB tribe around the league and have every starter sit out as long as he's forced to sit out.

You're not a Patriots fan, bro.

I already exposed you during `We're on to Cincinnati` week. You crawled back in your troll hole after Tom Brady won ring #4 and now you're back after the Wells Report comes out.

Sad.
im on record as being primarily a BB fan

at least im honest

you didnt answer my question.....but no bother......the answer is obvious

im on record as being primarily a BB fan

at least im honest

you didnt answer my question.....but no bother......the answer is obvious

Yeah, we're all idiots. You're too clever a troll for us. Nobody notices you relentlessly bash Brady like the Felger fanboy you are, then hide behind `i am a BB fan` right before the ban hammer comes down.

Nobody gets it. You're so clever and have us all fooled.

Yeah, we're all idiots. You're too clever a troll for us. Nobody notices you relentlessly bash Brady like the Felger fanboy you are, then hide behind `i am a BB fan` right before the ban hammer comes down.

I wish I could see his face when his idol felger gets verbally abused by Portnoy tomorrow.

its the truth......brady is ok by me.....just like the rest of the players.....i like wilfork just fine.....same with mccourty.......same with edelman....etc,etc

BB is my love

im an honest person.....i do like teasing people that take it too seriously

and i sure am good at it

you didnt answer my question

(and i know wilfork is gone......just first name that came to mind

you dont want to see the patriots dominate if brady is suspended?.....or after he retires?

are you a fan of the patriots?......or just brady?......be honest
He is without a doubt more of a fan of Brady than the Patriots.

I wish I could see his face when his idol felger gets verbally abused by Portnoy tomorrow.

its gonna hurt me so much if felger is mistreated

i hate it when everyone here makes fun of felger ::sniffles:: :D

its the truth......brady is ok by me.....just like the rest of the players.....i like wilfork just fine.....same with mccourty.......same with edelman....etc,etc

BB is my love

im an honest person.....i do like teasing people that take it too seriously

and i sure am good at it

you didnt answer my question

(and i know wilfork is gone......just first name that came to mind

Yeah, dude. We totally get it. The GOAT local NFL quarterback is "ok" by you, but you're REALLY just a BB fan, even though you don't know NFL schemes (or anything coach related) on even an elementary level. You're "a BB guy" though. And this gives you a free pass to linger around talking about how we should trade Tom to the Raiders and make constant Brady hating troll posts.

We're all stupid. It's working great and nobody notices.

Yeah, dude. We totally get it. The GOAT local NFL quarterback is "ok" by you, but you're REALLY just a BB fan, even though you don't know NFL schemes (or anything coach related) on even an elementary level. You're "a BB guy" though. And this gives you a free pass to linger around talking about how we should trade Tom to the Raiders and make constant Brady hating troll posts.

We're all stupid. It's working great and nobody notices.
i dont understand why i cant be a casual fan of BB

makes no sense that i have to be a football geek in order to like BB

no one would say you have to know schemes to be a fan of any particular player

but being a fan of BB without knowing scheme is implausible

you are wrong and silly.....i forgive you

i like BB's style and personalty

i also root for the spurs because of Popovich......is that crazy, too?

I've never cared about the conditions under which the Pats won

ever since Shula managed to avoid Foxboro for 20 years because he could fix the schedules did I conclude that ignoring rules is not an issue to me

We are talking about an organization (the Pats) which forces the league to rewrite rules, reemphasize rules.....the league has been at the Pats for years.......the Pats are Apple and everyone else is Nokia

every win is awesome and every loss sucks

I can tell you that the whole thing should be incredibly embarrassing to any hater provided how the Pats pummel the Colts regardless of what kind of balls they use

i dont understand why i cant be a casual fan of BB

makes no sense that i have to be a football geek in order to like BB

no one would say you have to know schemes to be a fan of any particular player

but being a fan of BB without knowing scheme is implausible

you are wrong and silly.....i forgive you

i like BB's style and personalty

i also root for the spurs because of Popovich......is that crazy, too?

actually, you're just a casual fan

My guess is a fine for lack of cooperation ... nothing more.
It's the only thing they can prove ........

A nice "in your face" feel would be seeing Tom Brady whoop ass like usual. Annihilate the Colts as well...like usual.

I can hold off on Grop.

Well, that would be a nice in your face statement as well. However, the fun part with Garappolo is that most would see it as derailing the Pats chances, and then if they won anyway (with Brady coming back in a game or two) the haters would be all the more flustered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes