PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady appeal transcript is now public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it time. The first wave is always anti-Brady and anti-Pats. It takes a few days for Sally Jenkins, Dan Wetzel etc. to reset the perspective
To be accurate, we'll have to wait for the reporters that actually read it.

JHC, I feel terrible that TB ha to endure that long a period of time having to answers questions from complete f-ing morons. It's hard to go through this without realizing that a band of mentally challenged camels could have achieved the financial results with the league that these imbeciles take credit for.

Good luck with that. With the reading skills of most of these morons it will be weeks before they finish it and it will be years before they can comprehend it.
That's why we have to wait a couple of days for the ones that read.

Hey Deus said that has been explained a millions times...be careful ;)
He's right, it has been explained a million times.

Anyone have screen shots of the colts emails? To lazy to go back in this thread and look.

Give it time. The first wave is always anti-Brady and anti-Pats. It takes a few days for Sally Jenkins, Dan Wetzel etc. to reset the perspective
You see, the dumbasses can respond quickly since they don't have to take time to read and analyze.

Anyone have screen shots of the colts emails? To lazy to go back in this thread and look.

CLmPad-UAAAUtNx.jpg

CLmPP8rUsAAjQ2I.jpg

The owners meet in a week, supposedly to talk about LA. Good luck ignoring this. It's already getting ugly and this has only been out a few hours.

Not convincingly and no one here knows what a judge will do. All these posts about this release, what a judge will do etc is nothing more more than speculation. Look I'm not being difficult or nasty but if you think you know how this plays out go ahead and tell us right now and put it out there, be specific and let's see how it ends up. Lets see if you get it right.

You being convinced of something is irrelevant. Explaining how things will work is not about convincing you Brady will, or will not, be punished. You're either trolling or you need medical attention for your complete lack of any ability to remember things.

The wild card
If the judge were to rule that the NFL process was dishonest, it was a setup and a railroad for the whole time, but the CBA allows the NFL to have a corrupt and unfair process and uphold the suspension -- that would be winning the battle and losing the war. The PR hit would be devastating.

You being convinced of something is irrelevant. Explaining how things will work is not about convincing you Brady will, or will not, be punished. You're either trolling or you need medical attention for your complete lack of any ability to remember things.

I have the same problem. Wait..what forum is this? What day is it? Is this a forum about the Beatles?

I asked you to put your call on this and you won't, I get it. I wasn't being a jerk and I wasnt even commenting to you, you decided to comment on something not even addressed to you.

Whatever, just like being a jerk don't ya. but most folks know what already. ;). The only troll here is you today.

Your post proves my point about this having been explained to you time and again. You're just being a troll, and a lame assed one at that. Thanks for the clarification.

I just read the transcript! I can see why the NFL wanted to keep this away from the public. Jeez, Kessler tore apart EVERYONE!

And what Kessler didn't, the NFL did themselves.

Can anyone clarify that the Colts were talking about kicking balls being prepared? I mean that's ball tampering and how they could do that is beyond me. And not a peep about that?

This has been a 50/50, 60/40 guy all along. Interesting.

See, "under oath" actually means something. At least in court.

Steph Stradley said the same thing on her Twitter feed glad to see McCann reading it the same way.

I just read the transcript! I can see why the NFL wanted to keep this away from the public. Jeez, Kessler tore apart EVERYONE!
Worth every penny that guy.

What he did with the Exponent guy and the Princeton particle physicist would have been worth enough.

But he tore up another "big" attorney in Wells.

And seriously, Troy Vincent should have tapped out about 2 minutes in.

Isn't this proof that Troy Vincent was lying in his testimony that he first became aware of all this in the second quarter of the AFCCG when he and Kensil snapped into action to preserve the integrity of the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes