PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady appeal transcript is now public

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much fun as this is, it's hard to find the time to read and analyze 457 pages of deposition testimony.

Has anyone here had the time to do this and can give me the upshot?:confused:

I'm actually starting to worry that if we finally get to the bottom of this, they'll simply come up with another accusation. I know it sounds crazy, but there's just too many people involved here for me NOT to have concerns.
I certainly would not put it past the league to stir up another Gate "scandal" against us. I think that the league will be out to get us again in whatever way they can. Hopefully the league has learned its lesson though. Despite successfully tarnishing (at least partly) the name of our QB and organization they have also embarrassed themselves in the process.

I'm more concerned that they'll target the Patriots in subtler ways to sabotage us.

You might be speaking still in regard to deflate gate but I'd be surprised if they could pull out anymore half assed accusations at this point. Of course we thought that before...but now with the transcripts revealed it seems like the league has shown all its cards.

From Brady's testimony regarding the over inflated ball in the Jets game: "I was pissed off. So it's kind of a good attitude for me to have all the time on the football field, you know. "

Gotta love that competitive spirit. Can you imagine how pissed off he'll be this season, particularly the Colts and Ravens, if we get them in the playoffs, games. Oh, and the Jets games too on principle.

Last edited:
Could be a rough three days for Rog next week

Owners meetings on the 11th
Brady settlement conference on the 12th
Contempt of court hearing with Doty presiding on the 13th
God, I hope Doty is emboldened by all this and holds him in contempt. Wouldn't that be lovely.

Doesn't this on its own prove his innocence. It is stated Brady wants 13. Psi months after the deflator text.

Yeah, you'd think that if any kind of "smoking gun" actually existed, this text message would be it.

I'll pound the desk again since this bogus story came out...this is about air in footballs air in freakin footballs that have no special outcome in a game whatsoever specially ones that finish 45-7.

Belichick will have this as his OL against the dolts

Solder-Mason-Stork-Jackson-Vollmer-Fleming

Brady will throw it maybe 20 times the rest will be all runs and Pats will threaten the single game team rush record.

Blount might set the single game rushing record.

Well, I suppose Malcom Brown will help the Colts defend ag—

Oh, wait, they didn't draft Malcom Brown?

Never mind. :D

Stephanie Stradley ‏@StephStradley 30m30 minutes ago
Stephanie Stradley retweeted GCinDC

Nope. Same reasons given in my Q&A. Really, this should settle. The NFL's stance on this is frankly, embarrassing.

Stephanie Stradley added,

GCinDC @grcanty
@StephStradley as you read transcript, any new thoughts on Brady defamation suit?

Stephanie Stradley ‏@StephStradley 43m43 minutes ago
For lawyers: Wells' use of words "direct evidence" throughout this thing is JUST WRONG. More: http://abovethelaw.com/2015/05/should-tom-brady-sue-the-nfl-and-roger-goodell-a-deflategate-email-exchange/…

Stephanie Stradley ‏@StephStradley 1h1 hour ago
OK. Some in my TL parsing Brady's words, slamming Vincent. Unfair really. Being cross-ex'd is scary, hard. Lawyer qs planned. Yours aren't.

Stephanie Stradley ‏@StephStradley 3h3 hours ago
I'm in statistics section. /Once again it pains me to think how much #Deflategate costs. //go feed children or something.

Well, I suppose Malcom Brown will help the Colts defend ag—

Oh, wait, they didn't draft Malcom Brown?

Never mind. :D

Lol so very true. Even their fans were screaming about not taking Brown.

Well you can tell from the transcript, that statistics section wooshed over Roger's head.

Folks, tonight I got into it with Deus. I apologize you had to read all that, in the future I'll take it offline.

I have since deleted what I can.

I believe we are all entitled to our opinions and if folks disagree that is fine but a little respect goes a long way.

Folks, tonight I got into it with Deus. I apologize you had to read all that, in the future I'll take it offline.

I have since deleted what I can.

I believe we are all entitled to our opinions and if folks disagree that is fine but a little respect goes a long way.
When someone gets into it with Deus, everyone loses. 100% of the time!

Daniel Wallach ‏@WALLACHLEGAL 22m22 minutes agoAventura, FL
Judge Berman not good for NFL so far: will expedite ruling, orders Goodell to appear in court 2X, and refuses NFL request to seal records
56376972.jpg

Wow, you're going to have to be waaaaaay more specific on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes