PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady and Patriots pumped up for NFL opener, by G Myers

Status
Not open for further replies.

reflexblue

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Usually i avoid gary myers, but this might be the Best piece he has ever written on the patriots.

Tom Brady and Patriots pumped up for NFL opener after DeflateGate scandal dominates offseason
It’s time for me to do my job,” Brady said. “Anything that’s happened over the last seven months really wasn’t my job. This is what my job is, is to go out there and try to be a great leader for our team, to try to go out and execute the plays that are called and execute them at a high level. There’s where my focus is.”

Although Berman didn’t vindicate Brady — he was just ruling on the process the NFL followed — it was pretty clear he thought the NFL’s punishment was nonsense and that Goodell abused his power. Berman made it a point to get NFL attorney Daniel Nash to admit the league had no direct evidence linking Brady to tampered footballs.
Brady has a history of reacting with a vengeance on the field when he feels disrespected.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/myers-brady-patriots-pumped-nfl-opener-article-1.2354666

Last edited:
Patriots and brady pumping you say.

Five first rd picks and a walk of shame for brady.

Shame
Shame
Shame

Read a Gary Myers piece?

ibhp9OKg3ipOug.gif

Who is gary myers?

Meyers wrote in his column yesterday that he has a book coming out 'Brady vs. Manning'. His articles about the Pats have been somewhat decent(NYDN standards) towards the Pats the past couple of weeks, he spoke to Tom Brady Sr and gave him good press.

A bit OT, but this tongue and cheek piece about the Falcons is worth a read

The nearly unbeatable Atlanta Falcons have an unusually poor record against the lowly New England Patriots. This may shock you, but in the Mike Smithera, it appeared that the Falcons were easily out-coached by the Patriots. How could that possibly happen to Mike Smith, a true football mind? He was the architect of the three-man pass rush, and was among the first to write down player names on his notepad.

The Falcons have played the New England Patriots three times in the Mike Smith era. And yes, the Falcons lost all three times. Many thought those games felt fishy, as if the Patriots knew exactly what the Falcons were going to do. And Smith's adjustments were so instantly met resistance, that is was like he made no adjustments at all.

Thanks to this ESPN report, we finally have some answers. The Patriots have spent years stealing plays, formations, and signals of opposing teams. It all makes sense!

http://www.thefalcoholic.com/2015/9...atriots-cheated-their-way-to-wins-against-the

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes