PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boom!!! In 3AM Saturday Morning Tweet Jerry Rice Falls on His Sword

I haven't gone through this thread, so forgive me if I'm repeating the obvious

But if Rice (and others) played with Stickum, either before or after it was made illegal, what in turn happens to a football that's been handled by players using stickum?

Yes - that's correct. It's easier to grip.

So both when it was legal and illegal, Montana benefitted from a ball that was much easier to grip (illegally in some cases) than the ones that Brady is playing with (and of course, no real ball inflation regulation back in Montana's day either for that matter)

Hahahahaha Cris 'Forever Worried Face' Carter called JR a cheater. Man this is getting better and better
You know that when any WR calls the GOAT WR a cheater that that player's hood is getting looked under also. Chris "Bounty" Carter should worry about himself.

This is great. Everyone is going to kill each other.

You know that when any WR calls the GOAT WR a cheater that that player's hood is getting looked under also. Chris "Bounty" Carter should worry about himself.

This is great. Everyone is going to kill each other.
Loool im loving it!

jerryricccc-480x220.jpg

I'm just blown away that this guy told on himself. He just cursed himself. And even better, it was after he was being such a hypocrite towards us.

I'm just blown away that this guy told on himself. He just cursed himself. And even better, it was after he was being such a hypocrite towards us.
No, he said that before deflategate came out.

Actually, this is good for another reason. It sets a great precedent. If people can see that one of the GOATs cheated AND that he can be ridiculed, it will be open season on everyone else ie Aikman, Cater, Montana, etc

Yes and this proves that Rice has zero self-awareness and is not a very thoughtful or intelligent person. Just self-absorbed, arrogant and utterly lacking in critical thinking skills.

This is why I laugh when the mob takes the thoughts of ex-players so seriously when they're on ESPN running their mouths.

I'm sure this has been said already, but don't Montana and Haley both owe two of their Super Bowl rings in part to incredible performances by Jerry Rice?

Gosh, lots of folks are probably wishing about now they had kept their opinions to themselves....

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back