PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mr. Sticky Fingers: Jerry Rice declines to clarify his use (or not) of stickum (PFT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was killed it would bring a **** storm down. Just rough him up a little. What peeps should do is all dress in in a Brady shirt and blue sweats. Then all put on ski masks and rush the field and Frauger. Rough him up a bit and all scatter. I am sure they would not be able to pin it any anyone. Sure a ton of people would get arrested but it would be for rushing the field or something like that.

And even if a bunch of people got pinched it would be a cool Pats party in the jail for a day.

I mean what if a mob of thousands just trampled him......a throng of people that no game security could ever hope to control

I'm just wondering what would happen in the follow up..........who would ultimately be held accountable ... would they charge tens of thousands of people with murder or manslaughter? would they ban the pats from the league? how would it all look like the following year?

I mean what if a mob of thousands just trampled him......a throng of people that no game security could ever hope to control

I'm just wondering what would happen in the follow up..........who would ultimately be held accountable ... would they charge tens of thousands of people with murder or manslaughter? would they ban the pats from the league? how would it all look like the following year?

Somebody would have to be the Fall Guy.

Maybe the Staties could just detain Frauger's (I like that one) limo on Route 1 for a few hours before kickoff!

OK, let's reel it in a little here fellas…

OK, let's reel it in a little here fellas…

Got it. Nothing is going to happen. Say it again and post it in more threads. I got ya;)

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey