PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boom!!! In 3AM Saturday Morning Tweet Jerry Rice Falls on His Sword

Water Boy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
The Official Petition to Admonish Jerry Rice for Cheating

If you care about about the NFL and preserving the integrity of the game, please view and sign this petition to admonish Jerry Rice for admittedly cheating by using a stick-um substance on his hands/gloves to give him and his team a competitive advantage against their opponents. The goal of this petition is to expose hypocrisy and media sensationalism through turn about is fair play

FYI - for those keeping scoring at home the petition to get the Patriots removed from the Super Bowl got 40,000 signatures.

https://www.change.org/p/jerry-rice...rings-to-charity?just_created_and_shared=true

Last edited:
  • Ha Ha
Reactions: TBR
He's an idiot for admitting to this. However, he won't be crucified nearly to the degree we did for having a witch hunt thrown our way. Whatever....four rings.

I signed it Just on the off chance that this gains momentum, it will get under JR's skin...and that would be totally worth it.

Their owner during their SB years turned rat to escape jail time on bribery to gain an advantage in licensing of Louisiana River Boat gambling by cheating the system (and breaking several laws). There were also allegations of circumventing NFL rules regarding the roster size, etc. Plus Rice and presumably other Niners players using stickum so if one were to conclude the Pats championships are tainted because of "once a cheat always a cheat" they would logically have to conclude the same of the Niners (and worse since they were actually cheats AND rats).

dont forget about bill walsh claiming the sideline mics were broken because they scripted 15 plays. claiming the mics were broken forced parcells giants team to shut theres off.

Funny. I was just telling everyone on this forum a few days ago that this crusade against the Pats will backfire and open up a huge can of worms that nobody will want open.

Well well well

Funny. I was just telling everyone on this forum a few days ago that this crusade against the Pats will backfire and open up a huge can of worms that nobody will want open.

Well well well

I've been telling my friends the same thing!

jerry rice starting hating on the pats in 2007 when moss broke his record before that he never had a bad thing to say about the pats

I can't believe he actually admitted that. What was he thinking? What possible upside could come out of that?

It's like when Terry Bradshaw admitted to Dan Patrick on his show that he used steroids and it was wrong.

Do these guys think before they talk?

I can't believe he actually admitted that. What was he thinking? What possible upside could come out of that?

It's like when Terry Bradshaw admitted to Dan Patrick on his show that he used steroids and it was wrong.

Do these guys think before they talk?
Because if it werent for deflategate noone would have gave 2 sh***. That prick started taking shots at the Patriots and how he never 'took shortcuts', etc.

Me and my wife we're watching that piece on ESPN about stickum the day before the AFCCG and didnt even care and thought it was funny. Then he goes on an anti- Patriots tour and now he has zero credibility. It started with Pats fans going after him but now I noticed other fanbases bashing him also and not just Patriots fans. That glass house living prick messed with the wrong fanbase. If he didnt say anything about us noone would have exposed him.

Rice is now shamed because of his hypocrisy. His credibility is gone. I don't think he will ever open his mouth again about deflategate or any other gate. If he is stupid enough to say something derogative about others, sports writers and broadcasts will quote him but will also bring up Jerry's own illegal activities into the story. He is done.

People like Rice, Shula and Mercury Morris zealously uphold their achievements and will stoop low to discredit others who threaten their greatness. Brady is one SB win away from being named an unanimous GOAT (whether it is acknowledged immediately or some time in the future) and threatens Rice's own assertion (with reasonable credibility) that he may be the greatest footballer of all time.

Rice is now shamed because of his hypocrisy. His credibility is gone. I don't think he will ever open his mouth again about deflategate or any other gate. If he is stupid enough to say something derogative about others, sports writers and broadcasts will quote him but will also bring up Jerry's own illegal activities into the story. He is done.

People like Rice, Shula and Mercury Morris zealously uphold their achievements and will stoop low to discredit others who threaten their greatness. Brady is one SB win away from being named an unanimous GOAT (whether it is acknowledged immediately or some time in the future) and threatens Rice's own assertion (with reasonable credibility) that he may be the greatest footballer of all time.
I agree with this 100%. I highly doubt Rice will ever call another team or player a cheater. He had been exposed as a hypocrite. He even deleted his last tweet which was some joke about deflated footballs. He's in damage control already.

Wow, this means that Montana's most important Weapon was cheating, which means he was cheating, which means all their wins were tainted, which means their Super Bowls all get an asterisk.

Sucks to be them.

Must suck for their fans.

I'm very upset. I always believed Fifi just had incredible hands, now I find out he was using glue to get a huge competitive advantage.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back