BOLD PREDICTION: josh mc’d & BK Matty P to NEP as coordinators

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigballas

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
No one leaves .
/thread

This seems very unlikely since McDaniels is being courted by both the Colts and the Titans.

MattyP's options do seem to be waning with the word out of NY that Pat Shurmur is being hired as the Giants HC and that was the one rumors claimed that MattyP wanted.

I would say there is a better chance of Lewis scoring a rushing, receiver and KO return for TDs in a single game.

I would say there is a better chance of Lewis scoring a rushing, receiver and KO return for TDs in a single game.

Actually, I think there is a better chance of his PASSING to Brady for a TD than both staying..

I think they both leave. As a matter of fact, the rumors have ramped up significantly in the past 24 hours that they’ve both pretty much accepted jobs, although they have to wait to make it official.

Patricia—Detroit
JMcD—Indy

They are gone.

Their last tasks will be to mentor OShea and Flores as their replacements while winning their 3rd title in 4 years.

Itd be nuts if they both leave and we win the sb... it would perfectly mirror our first 3 outta 4 culminating in the loss of weis crennel

I think they both leave. As a matter of fact, the rumors have ramped up significantly in the past 24 hours that they’ve both pretty much accepted jobs, although they have to wait to make it official.

Patricia—Detroit
JMcD—Indy
As you said, it's all rumors, but they make sense, especially for Josh if Andrew Luck still has "it." If Luck were to bloom under Josh into the QB many thought he was when he left Stanford and the Colts win a championship or two with him, McDaniels will be on his own track to Canton after his work with Brady.

All I know about MP and Detroit is that I am very glad he's not going to New York. My gut was that that would not be a good fit...no reason for that, just my feeling after living in NYC all these years.

As you said, it's all rumors, but they make sense, especially for Josh if Andrew Luck still has "it." If Luck were to bloom under Josh into the QB many thought he was when he left Stanford and the Colts win a championship or two with him, McDaniels will be on his own track to Canton after his work with Brady.

All I know about MP and Detroit is that I am very glad he's not going to New York. My gut was that that would not be a good fit...no reason for that, just my feeling after living in NYC all these years.
He'd have to live in Brooklyn with that friggin beard.

I've made peace with them being gone. They're good coordinators but the world goes on. I feel pretty good about Flores as the next DC assuming he doesn't go with Patricia. OC doesn't seem to have quite as obvious an heir apparent, but I have faith the Belichick will figure it out.

This thread is leaning Practice Squad ... is Lavar behind this?

I've made peace with them being gone. They're good coordinators but the world goes on. I feel pretty good about Flores as the next DC assuming he doesn't go with Patricia. OC doesn't seem to have quite as obvious an heir apparent, but I have faith the Belichick will figure it out.

I don't think I was on Patsfans back in 2005, but what was the fan doom and gloom level like when Charlie and Romeo left?

I think Josh may be making a mistake by choosing Indy over the much stronger org. and ownership in the NY Giants. He could be in NY for the next decade and achieve much more career success--and fame.

I don't think I was on Patsfans back in 2005, but what was the fan doom and gloom level like when Charlie and Romeo left?
There was concern but the team was really strong back then.
We had a number of posters who didn't like Weiss much ... too much passing and not enough mixing up the plays.
I'm not saying there was consensus - but a good number of members thought another OC would open things up a bit on offense.
So if I remember right we were more worried about losing Romeo than Charlie - the players adored Romeo - he was a good coach.

This isn't the Gambino Crime Family.....

22r4qe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST