PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bizzare Thursday night edition of Sunday Night football official game thread: Cowboys vs Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know who is in the Cowboys party bus.

Jason Garrett's facial expressions piss me off. What a nerd

Joke. If that had been in Dax, it would be a penalty. Joke.

blow to the head not called?

Vikings offensive line should be embarrassed

Dallas will be tbe nfc championship game. Superbowl? Idk yet. Interesting to see how they do against the giants next week.

Cowboys, while good are definitely not invincible. I just don't know which team is going to beat them.

Guess a blatant smashing blow to the skull of the QB is no longer a penalty...at least when it's a Dallas defender doing the bashing....like all the blatant holding they did from start to finish in their secondary. Looks like the ****in' corpse named Jerruh paid off the other 31 with plenty of "glory holes" during the league meetings this past summer.

Guess a blatant smashing blow to the skull of the QB is no longer a penalty...at least when it's a Dallas defender doing the bashing....like all the blatant holding they did from start to finish in their secondary. Looks like the ****in' corpse named Jerruh paid off the other 31 with plenty of "glory holes" during the league meetings this past summer.

It was definitely a penalty, but it also came after Bradford air mailed that pass to someone in Japan. In effect, a terrible official failed to save the Vikings from Bradford being Bradford.

Bradford had bug eyes all night , Deus. This wasn't the Raider D rushing him. Minnesota neutralized that "vaunted" Cowboy offense. Playing like duds on O (Minny) at home shows they are not upper echelon.

and yes, I just detest the Cowgirls on general grounds to boot....

In theory if this years Super Bowl was Pays Cowboys I think we matchup extremely well with them.

Our solid against the run and could probably contain their passing attack. Our offence would carve through Dallas' D like a knife through butter.

I do think it would be a shootout, and I'll take Brady all day over a rookie lead offence in a shootout, even though they are extremely talented.

The giants on the other hand... scare the **** out of me with a solid defence and deadly aerial attack.

At the moment I think both current teams first in the standings will make the Super Bowl. Dallas vs Patriots. So how would you play defence against Dallas? I would suggest you have to take away the run. You do everything to stop Zeke and force Dak to throw. The Patriots put Rowe on Dez and Butler on Cole Beasley who is very much a security blanket for Dak. The thing that worries me is what Dak might do with his rushing as a mobile QB often hurts the Pats.

I'd take Brady over Dak in any shoot out in the super bowl whether we have Gronk or not. What concerns me the most is Dallas dominating the clock and having Zeke eating up huge amounts of time, tiring our defence out and Brady not getting any rhythm.

It should be a fascinating game but we are still two months away.

In theory if this years Super Bowl was Pays Cowboys I think we matchup extremely well with them.

Our solid against the run and could probably contain their passing attack. Our offence would carve through Dallas' D like a knife through butter.

I do think it would be a shootout, and I'll take Brady all day over a rookie lead offence in a shootout, even though they are extremely talented.

The giants on the other hand... scare the **** out of me with a solid defence and deadly aerial attack.
I don't ever want to see the Giants and Eli f****** Manning in a Superbowl again.

So THAT was the best team in football? The one we don't stand a chance against without Gronk??

If Sam Bradford can come within 2 points of taking that team to overtime, then Tom Brady is good enough to beat them.

Last edited:
Dallas will be tbe nfc championship game. Superbowl? Idk yet. Interesting to see how they do against the giants next week.
If the Patriots beat a non playoff team like the Vikings the same way, this board would be blowing up with how awful they are, how a defense that allows 15 points to that scrub offense will allow 40 if they face a good QB and how the offense is impotent.
When its the Cowboys, they were impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News