PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bizzare Thursday night edition of Sunday Night football official game thread: Cowboys vs Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Vikings win tonight, Dak has the worst game of his career.

Cowgirls continue to roll. I hope not but i
dont see the vikings winning this game.

Doubt Cowboys go 15-1, they have to slip up somewhere.

They won't but they likely will be the top seed. I am curious to see how they do against the giants second time around. Everyone's hyping the giants here in nyc.

They won't but they likely will be the top seed. I am curious to see how they do against the giants second time around. Everyone's hyping the giants here in nyc.
Bet Giants sweep them and take the division lead and then lose out the rest of the way.

You're in NY? Cool. Pats Nation is getting a contingent in the Big Apple.

Dak almost got demolished there.

TJ Clemmings is getting raped tonight.

Cowboys will win most likely but this should tell us if the Minnesota Defense is for real. I honestly don't kn0w the strength of Minnesota defense, I am not sure if they even match up well against a run first oriented offense.

Fumble.....this could be a turning point early for Dallas.

Vikings defense flying to the football early. Playing fast

Reminds me of Pierre Woods in the SB :mad:.

Cowboys will win most likely but this should tell us if the Minnesota Defense is for real. I honestly don't kn0w the strength of Minnesota defense, I am not sure if they even match up well against a run first oriented offense.

They are holding up well so far...Zeke had one big carry and that's it..plus the fumble they just got.

It looks like Ezek got the ball back but its hard to say if he had possession. I don't see how they over turn the call of a fumble and recovered by Minn over. But is Dallas and you know the NFL wants Dallas to win.

Viking D looking good so far. Dallas is due or a let down game a Thursday makes it possible.

Was down with the ball imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes