PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bizzare Thursday night edition of Sunday Night football official game thread: Cowboys vs Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish this game was in September when the Vikes were hot.

Right call. Still a good play by Barr.

Correct call, but I wish Vikings had recovered...

IMO, Vikings need to play their hardest they have all season. Lose this and I doubt they win their division. Its prettu much a must win in my eyes.

Back breaker.... How can you do that?

That may cost them a FG.

IMO, Vikings need to play their hardest they have all season. Lose this and I doubt they win their division. Its prettu much a must win in my eyes.

This Vikings D is really locked in early. Just don't know if the offense can do enough.

2nd penalty on Minnesota to wipe out a big play..SMH

Vikings needs to accept they need to take some risk and shots down field to win likely. I have always felt if you are going in and you know you are the worse team you need to play without fear and go for big plays. Not every play but more than usual.

Elliot always does that. Are they need feeding him enough Cheerios down there?

Vikings needs to accept they need to take some risk and shots down field to win likely. I have always felt if you are going in and you know you are the worse team you need to play without fear and go for big plays. Not every play but more than usual.
Especially with your season potentially on the line.. They've won one game since starting 5-0. Its plausible they can get to 9 wins and maybe win the division, but only imo if they win this.

If BB is playing the cowboys now, he will stack the box and make Dak beat us. There's no way he wants Zeke to run for 100 yards.

This Dallas OL is so good. When it holds instead of 10 yards it gets 42 and they didn't even need the hold to do it.

OMG. Their OL is so stacked. Maybe Tyrion Smith should have made my top 25... damn.

It's so cool that the NFL lets their players use their public platform to represent good causes. Once. Per Season.

I will say this. If we don't have Gronk and Dallas stays this healthy if we face them in the SB I would call us the under dog.

Cowboys put the ball on the ground again, Vikings recover

Vikings need about 2 more breaks like that to win this. Not 1 more.... 2 more.

Whoa! Big hit! This D ain't playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand