Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Desired outcome

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, you beat me to it. Come on Big Rock!!

Me too..... or some sort of biblical event, like a swarm of locusts or sea of fire, etc....... :cool:

Me too..... or some sort of biblical event, like a swarm of locusts or sea of fire, etc....... :cool:

the game is in the sewerlands, AKA the meadowlands, dont think a swarm of locusts would make a real difference, Rex just might eat them all.

Except for a short hiatus during the Tuna years, I rooted for the Jets from 1968 right up until Crygate. Now that The Blowhard is there acting like a jackass, I will laugh at them like everyone else in the NFL.

As for Brint Favre, he also cost us our 19-0 season when he handed away the NFCC to the Giants in 2007.

Favre also cost the Brady-less Pats a division title and a playoff berth in 2008 when he was a Jet and couldn't beat the Dolphins in the last week.

HatE the jets some want them to lose

But it's a win win, wouldn't mind seeing signs of the bills wasting 90 million dollars

I picked the Jets to lose because their offense is looking to be pathetic but they have won 5 straight in this matchup and four of them haven't been close. Football is about matchups so I think this is going to be a very close game.

So, basically, we could say that it was the Jets that helped jump start our dynasty. I'll have to go over to JI and thank their fans.

Right up to the hilt, 1960, then twist a couple times. Do us all proud ;)

Favre also cost the Brady-less Pats a division title and a playoff berth in 2008 when he was a Jet and couldn't beat the Dolphins in the last week.

Ack, no specific reminders! [plugs ears, hums loudly] :D

Any fault lines in the area due to go off?

There are probably numerous powerful and very rational reasons to choose the Jets in this game.

I don't care about them. Go Bills.

Go Williams!

Too bad it's on at the same time as the Pats in this homeboy "broadcast" area. As a 4PM game it would be exquisite desert.

I picked the Jets to lose because their offense is looking to be pathetic but they have won 5 straight in this matchup and four of them haven't been close. Football is about matchups so I think this is going to be a very close game.

One could make the argument that the Bills are drastically different this year because of their D-line, and that previous match ups don't matter, I don't necessarily buy that though.

Anyway this is a tough one. The ideal scenario is that both teams tie, but realistically, I'm hoping for the Jets to lose, but for the vaunted Bills D-line to disappoint.

Have to go with the Bills, the Patriots can worry about them later. I want the Jets season to go down the toilet as fast as possible.

Green Beans will be cooked, smashed and discarded.

I wish this was later in the afternoon so I could watch it live.

Last edited:
I want the Jets to lose, but ideally both teams play like bags of phlegm and both fan bases have Mt. Olympus sized baby attacks.

Buffalo's fan base doesn't get enough credit for being complete douche bags

As someone who lives in Bills country, I have to root for the Jets to win. Well I think the Jets are going to win anyways. Its in the best interest of the Pats long term success if the Jets and Bills are both decent this year it must be stated.

Last edited:
I suppose making this choice is somewhat similar to what Steeler fans must have felt when trying to decide who to root for in last year's AFC Championship Game.

I don't say this often....but i was pulling for the Squeelers in that one.

Except for a short hiatus during the Tuna years, I rooted for the Jets from 1968 right up until Crygate. Now that The Blowhard is there acting like a jackass, I will laugh at them like everyone else in the NFL.

As for Brint Favre, he also cost us our 19-0 season when he handed away the NFCC to the Giants in 2007.

BrINT Favre. :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back