2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Desired outcome

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to go with the JEST sucking.

I still love the fact, though, that the nightcap on 59-0 was that hysterical Bills-JEST overtime. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I hope the Bills win 2-0.

Having to hear Ryan all week saying "Yeah we lost but look at that
D, am I great or what"

:bricks:

I picked Jets lose like 59-0 :rocker:

Having to hear Ryan all week saying "Yeah we lost but look at that
D, am I great or what"

:bricks:

I picked Jets lose like 59-0 :rocker:

I'd be perfectly okay with Rex getting a little overconfident:D

I'd be perfectly okay with Rex getting a little overconfident:D

overconfidence is a killer, but then again so is Cholesterol which Rexy will never learn!

no...you are one of many many silent majority members

Would be very surprised if the jets lose tomorrow. Watch the jets mouths fly after the game...

In the NFLN AFC playbook feature, the Madden NFL '13 forecast of the Jets-Bills game projects Tebow running into one of his lineman. At least that is what I believe I saw.

There will be at least 5 attempts of the wildcat formation by both teams combined in this game,both teams say they want to try it and see how well it works.

It might be some funny stuff watching both these teams looking like clowns on a formation that no longer works well.

There will be at least 5 attempts of the wildcat formation by both teams combined in this game,both teams say they want to try it and see how well it works.

It might be some funny stuff watching both these teams looking like clowns on a formation that no longer works well.

thats the best thing about the two teams. the bills start out so well then fail around week 6.

the jest on the other hand fail all the time and are true clowns.

Bills must win!

Jets must lose!

The panic shall commence at Jets Insider!

Bills must win!

Jets must lose!

The panic shall commence at Jets Insider!

This!

it shall be interesting to see how they will prove that the jets are the best team even though they lost.....and some how the pats cheated.....

58-3-5... LOL, we're not even pretending to be objective here... and you know what? Damn right. **** the Jets. :eat3:

PS. 8 people have clearly lost their minds. :eek:

Last edited:
Since I'm concerned about the Rats getting a top 10 draft pick, and the Bills should be our strongest competition in the AFCE, I should be rooting for the Rats.....

But I just can't. No team or fan base has ever been in more dire need of a reality check than the Rats. They need to be shown early and often that they are not all that, in fact, they are not even in the same area code of "all that".

Go Bills!

Last edited:
lets go bills...every time i want them to win..they find a way to blow it. They both suck..but lets go bills

Logically, there is no question the Bills look like stronger competition and the game is in the swamps of Jersey, so we should be rooting for the Jets, however, they are just so, so unlikable, annoying and become entertaining when they implode, that I have to root for the worst.
If they lose today, they are @Pitt, @Miami, SF, Houston, Indy and at us.
They could seriously leave here 2-5 or even 1-6 (since at Miami will be no gimmie for an 0-2 team with a QB controversy and no leadership).
This could be fun.

Logically, there is no question the Bills look like stronger competition and the game is in the swamps of Jersey, so we should be rooting for the Jets, however, they are just so, so unlikable, annoying and become entertaining when they implode, that I have to root for the worst.
If they lose today, they are @Pitt, @Miami, SF, Houston, Indy and at us.
They could seriously leave here 2-5 or even 1-6 (since at Miami will be no gimmie for an 0-2 team with a QB controversy and no leadership).
This could be fun.

Can only imagine the jets fan base if they go 2-5 after going through us. JI will lock out all non-members from viewing their site, and the NY media will be a nightmare for the jets. Shall be fun indeed.

Can only imagine the jets fan base if they go 2-5 after going through us. JI will lock out all non-members from viewing their site, and the NY media will be a nightmare for the jets. Shall be fun indeed.

Historically, a melt down happens every couple of years with the Jets. In the past in only made them insignificant. This time it will be enjoyable because the circus will be pure entertainment.

Historically, a melt down happens every couple of years with the Jets. In the past in only made them insignificant. This time it will be enjoyable because the circus will be pure entertainment.

Yes it shall. Cannot wait.

Looks like the Green Beans have used their allotment of points for the first six games. The set-up is on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News