PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills' Dareus says Brady whines to officials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wgaf??????

Bills' Dareus whines about Brady and the officials.

Who's Dareus? Irrelevant. Hit the snooze button.

The f'n rookie should keep his mouth shut. Especially when he doesn't know wtf he's talking ab out.

Why is Tom so disrespected? The man is humble, respectful, worked for everything he's earned never had anything served to him on a silver platter in football.

I been trying to figure this out for years. They say he is arogant. I dont get it. I just dont get it.

I been trying to figure this out for years. They say he is arogant. I dont get it. I just dont get it.

Haters always mistake confidence for arrogance..

How can people have not heard of Dareus? He had a great rookie year without Kyle Williams lining up next to him. When Williams gets back, he'll be a beast in the 4-3.

And face it - if Brady were any other QB in the league (and especially one named Sanchez or Manning), most here would agree w/ the sentiments. While all QB's & players work the officials, Brady is pretty near the top of the list, at least by the eye test.

How can people have not heard of Dareus? He had a great rookie year without Kyle Williams lining up next to him. When Williams gets back, he'll be a beast in the 4-3.

And face it - if Brady were any other QB in the league (and especially one named Sanchez or Manning), most here would agree w/ the sentiments. While all QB's & players work the officials, Brady is pretty near the top of the list, at least by the eye test.

While Brady may "work the refs", the reality is that he gets some of the fewest calls in the league. Especially compared to Faux Qbs like Vick.

I live here in western NY, and I've never heard of the guy?

Hey Dareus? You mad, Bro?

bros.jpg

Seriously, you haven't heard of Marcell Dareus? He was the third pick in the draft and a lot of people's No.1 ranked player going into the draft?

While Brady may "work the refs", the reality is that he gets some of the fewest calls in the league. Especially compared to Faux Qbs like Vick.

Brady also has some of the best protection of any QB in the league, and has for years. He isn't hit or even touched nearly as much.

Uh-huh.

1. The word here in Buffalo is that Dareus had a disappointing rookie year.

2. You're a victim of media driven perceptions. For instance, ESPN repeatedly showed London Fletcher getting a (bogus) flag for hitting Brady late after a run/slide. Fletcher complained to the media afterward. But ESPN never showed the two hits on Rex Grossman that got bogus flags that game, and no one from the Patriots ever complains. Brady is highlighted, but the reality is much much different than the perception.

Last edited:
Simple, a 6th round pick QB was never supposed to be this good. Some people still think it's all a system mirage. Also, he's made the rest of the AFCE pretty much irrelevant for a decade. I am sure some players are bitter about that.

This.

I have noticed over the last few years that the players complaining about Brady tend to be ballyhooed, hyped, high draft picks who are seemingly resentful of an underdog 6th round draft pick who came out of nowhere to become one of the greatest (if not the greatest) players at his position in the NFL.

So i guess this means Dareus is whining about somebody else whining :confused:

Uh-huh.

1. The word here in Buffalo is that Dareus had a disappointing rookie year.

2. You're a victim of media driven perceptions. For instance, ESPN repeatedly showed London Fletcher getting a (bogus) flag for hitting Brady late after a run/slide. Fletcher complained to the media afterward. But ESPN never showed the two hits on Rex Grossman that got bogus flags that game, and no one from the Patriots ever complains. Brady is highlighted, but the reality is much much different than the perception.

The thread is not about the flags he gets; it's about working the officials. He does, even on incidental contact.

And Bills fans love Dareus. He was disappointing the first few games, but grew into his role (and was somewhat hampered by being the only good player on their line).

The thread is not about the flags he gets; it's about working the officials. He does, even on incidental contact.

And Bills fans love Dareus. He was disappointing the first few games, but grew into his role (and was somewhat hampered by being the only good player on their line).

I'm surrounded by Bills fans. They have done nothing but complain about him. Even Mike and Bulldog went after him a few times. They say he's passable as a starter but totally underwhelming for where he was picked.

Vick's 8 minute pity party presser about not getting flags set the bar at a new high for the whiner meter.

Asking for flags = moving the chains

Dareus comments = text book whining

Last edited:
Yawn. :yawn2:

Someone's jealous of Brady, so they go with the "he whines to officials... blah blah blah" route.

Newsflash: The sun rises in the east.

:yawn2:

Marcell is barely removed from puberty and has only faced Brady twice,I hardly think his rants are relevant at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back