PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Better pray Baltimore wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learning anything yet boys?

Balty is seasoned in playoffs..Houston, not so much....

Flacco isn't mobile but has good recievers....Yates has a very good RB and WR.....Their D is fast.....

Six of one...half dozen of the other..

Bring on the winner :rocker:

My point is for those that have no clue on the game. Houston is pounding them physically.And is much quicker.Houston is no joke.

Houston is definitely no joke!

The Baltimore Ravens look very old and very slow. If the Texan PR was playing ball, the score would be in favor of the Texans who are a Team coming on. Just as the Pitt, Balt, Indy, and the Jesters face rebuilding, I expect the young, rebuilt, Patriots to be dueling for years with the Texans, and maybe the Bengals.

Rregardless of the outcome of this game, this might well be the swan song and Last Hurrah for the present Ravens team. :snob::snob::snob:

Are you watching the game? A dumb ass play by Jones on the Punt and a terrible pick are the difference in this game. The Ravens offense can't do ****!

That is obviously understood, but what they're saying is the scoreboard is the scoreboard.

I don't care if it's Baltimore or Houston, or if it's the mothereffin 1972 Miami Dolphins, or God, ************, and the 12 Disciples coming up to Foxboro next weekend. Bill Belichick and co. will be in the best position to beat whomever it is that we play in that game.

Jesus came yesterday and lost.

Jesus came yesterday and lost.

Jesus doesn't lose. Get your facts straight.

Regarding the Pats next opponent, both Batlimore and the Texans are pretty evenly matched. As of right now, the Texans D seems more pumped up and energetic. Also, their offense is much more powerful than the Ravens.
Remember, Baltimore doesnt play well on the road. Remember the Jags game earlier in the season when they were completely shut down.

Hard to say who the "easier" test would be for the Pats but it looks like it could be Baltimore.

The Texans will probably be the tougher challenge but I still want to see how we matchup with them. That front seven is filthy and they can run the ball.

vs Carolina
L 28-13

@ Indianapolis
L 19-16

vs. Tennessee
L 23-22

This is how Houston finished the season.

At this point any team NE faces will be a tough opponent and it will come down to how well they play more than anything else. You can't hope for a weak team because there aren't any left. Next week is going to be tough but it's going to be fun as well, and the same can be said if they get past it. As much as everyone wants another Lombardi you have to be happy anytime your team gets to the final four, the fans of 28 other teams weren't as fortunate.

JJ Watt another could have been Patriot.

Beginning to agree with the OP

sure would have been nice to catch Houston in the AFCC, talk about cakewalk to the SB

vs Carolina
L 28-13

@ Indianapolis
L 19-16

vs. Tennessee
L 23-22

This is how Houston finished the season.

Good point but it doenst really matter how they finished the regular season. The playoffs are a completely new season and right now they are playing at a high level. Were it not for their mistakes, they would be beating Baltimore on the road, where it is very difficult to win.
Besides, the Texans had already clinched a playoff spot so they werent really playing for anything.

Mind explaining how?

I was so pissed when the Patriots passed on Suh.

He could have been a Patriot, Belichik can't draft.

JJ Watt another could have been Patriot.

Dude with this last post you have crossed over from mildly annoying to down right irritating. The pats didn't draft at 15 or where ever the hell the Texans picked. We were in the playffs alst year and as such picked towards the end of the first round.

What are you trying to proover here?

Watching this game unfold with a critical eye toward next week I'm not quite as apprehensive with a BAL matchup as I was pre game. Especially considering BAL is at home with the extra week of prep. And conversely a little more concerned playing TEX.

Edit: Also the +4 BAL TO differential and 2 out of 3 (3 of 4?) they recovered of their own fumbles.

To our favor, they are hammering each other, keep it up chumps. How about some OT?

I also like that the Pats get an extra day of rest, no travel, and only about 2/3rds of the usual post game wear and tear on our players.

Last edited:
I was so pissed when the Patriots passed on Suh.

He could have been a Patriot, Belichik can't draft.

I heard someone complain once that the Pats didn't trade up and draft Mario Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back