Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Best rookie in the NFL Iin 2006 - BE UNBIASED!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame that Vince Young isn't on that list, because I think I would have voted for him. The numbers, including a 64.8 QB rating, might not look like much, but he came into an 0-3 team, which was listing horribly and after a difficult start with two defeats he is now 5-4 as a starter, 5-2 in the last seven weeks, and is a leader on a team that really needed one.

Hands up who wouldn't prefer to see Kerry Collins in there for the Titans when we go there for New Year's Eve? Anyone? Thought not.

I haven't really seen Colston play, but by stats alone, he is the offensive rookie of the year. As far as rookies I've seen, and though I think Maroney will be a stud, Addai has impressed me more than anyone. I really like Nick Mangold, he will be the Jets center for years, and he will be a good one. On defense, Ryans has played very well, and even in games where I've seen Green Bay get destroyed, I've been very impressed by AJ Hawk. Maroney & Bush have shown incredible all around skills, I believe Maroney leads all rookies in all purpose yardage.

Colston has be rediculous this year i am amazed that he lasted time the 6th or 7th round ( i don't remember which right now) as great as CJ is going to be imangie if we had both of them and maroney

According to the papers, radio and fans out here it has to be Jay Cutler. Even if he didn't play this season he is the best rookie in the NFL!

To say otherwise would be wrong...

Marques Colston hands down! Amazing reciever and every team in the NFL blew it except for the Saints. Colston proves year in and year out teams can find those "diamond in the roughs" and don't have to rely on the 1st or 2nd round to find a difference maker. As much as I want Maroney to get more carries, he just doesn't seem ready to handle a full load. In a couple years I think Maroney will be in that "elite" group with LT and LJ.

I agree with the poster who said let's wait a couple of weeks. let's see the impact in December of Maroney and Bush on their respective teams. and, if vince young has any more games like Sunday's then he's got to go on the list.

Colston has been out of action for two weeks and he's still my choice.

IMO..Definately Colston,the young rook reciever definately has done a nice job down there.It was apparent during the brief time he's missed this year that Brees really missed him.Granted,Joe Horn is still pretty solid..But for a first year WR to come in and contibute like that.Its a fun thing to see.I only wish we had Chad to do that.Maybe next year....

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back