PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Besides the Patriots - Which of the remaining 7 teams left do you respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think any team making the playoffs deserves a certain amount of respect. It's a tough league and only the top seeds make it, after a real tough season... This season, there were no flukes either and I think the best teams made it in the end...

Of the 7, I don't like the Chargers swagger off the field but once they are playing, they are a pretty good football team.. However, I think they will lose to the Colts as they won't be able to stop Peyton Manning ....

My 2 c... on this debate

As a Pats fan, I expect our team will win the SB.. It's not guaranteed but I do expect them to show up on every game, like they've done all season, and play till the last minute.. I wouldn't be surprised to see a blowout this Saturday against the Jags as they lack speedy guys to pressure Brady (like the Eagles and Ravens)...

I expect our team will face the Colts in the AFC championship.. It will be tough game, maybe close, but I have faith in our team and our QB...

Last edited:
The Chargers of course, because we are classy!! :D

I think any team making the playoffs deserves a certain amount of respect. It's a tough league and only the top seeds make it, after a real tough season... This season, there were no flukes either and I think the best teams made it in the end...

Of the 7, I don't like the Chargers swagger off the field but once they are playing, they are a pretty good football team.. However, I think they will lose to the Colts as they won't be able to stop Peyton Manning ....

My 2 c... on this debate

As a Pats fan, I expect our team will win the SB.. It's not guaranteed but I do expect them to show up on every game, like they've done all season, and play till the last minute.. I wouldn't be surprised to see a blowout this Saturday against the Jags as they lack speedy guys to pressure Brady (like the Eagles and Ravens)...

I expect our team will face the Colts in the AFC championship.. It will be tough game, maybe close, but I have faith in our team and our QB...
I'm not sure why everyone is so convinced of that seeing as though SD has stopped him in the past. Outside of the AFCC game last season PM isn't exactly known for his post season heroics.

Any given Sunday always applies. We'll know soon enough.

I still respect the Colts and Dallas.

I'm not sure why everyone is so convinced of that seeing as though SD has stopped him in the past. Outside of the AFCC game last season PM isn't exactly known for his post season heroics.

Any given Sunday always applies. We'll know soon enough.

It is not only how well or how badly Manning plays your defense but also how your offense plays against Colts defense. Colts defense is very fast inside the dome and from what I have seen of P Rivers, he is not even half the QB Drew Brees is. Last time you won in Indy, Brees was the QB and he had a great game.

Last edited:
Colts. I hate Peyton, but only because he's really good and the media sucks him off. I respect him, he plays the game right and he's great.

And I can't wait for us to humiliate him. :D

LOL.....like any NFL team cares about earning your respect.:rolleyes:

Why don't you worry about updating yourself on this weeks specials and combo's and let the NFL coaches and team worry about "respect".

And yet you guys continue wonder why everyone hates the Patsies and their rectum of humanity fanbase.

Sincerely,

Franklin Moga III, MD FACS

Hahahahahahahahahahahaaha........... a ****ing JETS troll weighs in. Super, but shouldn't you already be in your long off-season slumber by now. :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News