PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BenJarvus Green-Ellis to the 53, Maurice Price released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BenJarvus Green-Ellis to the 53

Good for BJGE.

Hopefully Price is rejoining the team in some capacity this week as I'd like to see if he could develop into a shiftier, better hands Donte' Stallworth.

Sounds good. He's got the size to be an every-down back, thats pretty much all Maroney has offered thus far this season.

Sounds good. He's got the size to be an every-down back, thats pretty much all Maroney has offered thus far this season.
:rolleyes: BJGE is nowhere close to Maroney, and couldn't carry Maroney's jock strap.

:rolleyes: BJGE is nowhere close to Maroney, and couldn't carry Maroney's jock strap.

Oh come on, Spacey. BJGE could be activated for tomorrow and run as well as Maroney did last week. They must be close to equal at this moment - not to say I don't believe LoMo is the man when all is well with the world.

Last edited:
Oh come on, Spacey. BJGE could be activated for tomorrow and run as well as Maroney did last week. They must be close to equal at this moment - not to say I don't believe LoMo is the man when all is well with the world.

Maybe BJGE will have the HeBeGeeBees or be dancing like the BeeGees or crapping his BVDs. I haven't seen enough of him to make any judgement. One thing is for certain. It's a big moment in his carreer. I wish him luck.

He can hold Maroney at 70%'s jock strap, which is all we've got this season thus far.

Interesting they talk about pad level. I always thought he was Marice Jones-Drew size, but he's really just as tall as Maroney.

I thought the same thing! I hope he gets a few reps, so we can see him against NFL starters.

Maybe cut Maroney? Maybe get a conditional 5th for him?

Although he is injured, so maybe noone wants him?

Big fan of Ellis at Miss

Troll Alert!!!

I missed all the fun....what in the world was this clown saying??

I was wondering the same thing. Banned! lol!

As for the Green-Ellis news, good for him, but it can't be good news regarding Maroney / Jordan injury situation.

As for the Green-Ellis news, good for him, but it can't be good news regarding Maroney / Jordan injury situation.

Wow, I'm smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back