PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bengals-49ers Game Thread (Pathetic Bengals lose... Goodbye #2 overall)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, always a good way to look at it.

But I was really enjoying the thought of a possible Cowboys trade.

7th is worth about 1500 points. Thats the 14ths 1st and second..Or the 18th 1st, 2nd and 3rd. I like that :)

I think this drops the Patriots pick to #6 overall, which is actually not so bad moneywise.

Jets should be favored against the chiefs, and the Seahawks are going to be resting guys against ATL. If the Rams have Bulger, they'll be 50/50 against the cards. Still a decent chance each of those teams gets a win.

so if the jets, rams, and falcons win one of the next 3 each, and SF losses next 2....

will we be #2 again?

so if the jets, rams, and falcons win one of the next 3 each, and SF losses next 2....

will we be #2 again?

Yes, because the 49ers own the tiebreakers due to strength of schedule I believe.

will we be #2 again?

Yup.

But damn the Bengals for making this much harder then it should be.

The Jets can beat KC at home, but I think it will be tough finding a win for the Rams/Falcons.

Look at the 4 49ers wins...

ARZ--the stupid DB only has to knock a fumble out of the back of the endzone for game saving touchback. doesn't.

STL--Wilkens misses GW 55 yard FG after Dante hall muffs a punt at the 10 leading to GW 9ers score.

ARZ--Cards allow 31 pts to Trent Dilfer, miss GW 33 yard FG.

CIN--the least nauseating of the 4.

The Jets can beat KC at home, but I think it will be tough finding a win for the Rams/Falcons.

I wouldn't say so for the Falcons. They have 3 games to say F-U to Petrino. What a better way to say you didn't belong in the pro game than his former dreadful team winning its last 3. I know it is a stretch but the Falcon players have the motivation to do it.

we need to hope arizona collapses.

Look at the other 3-10 teams' schedules. Only the Jets look as though they have a winnable matchup left.

Jets - @ Pats, @ Titans, Chiefs
Falcons - @ Bucs, @ Cards, Seahawks
Rams - @ Packers, Steelers, @ Cards

Basically the highest we can go up now is #4 and that's only if the 49ers lose out (they host Tampa and then travel to Cleveland to close out the season).

Atlanta and St Louis both play Arizona, which has lost to SF twice. Those games are definitely winnable.

well..im proud for Willis and Gore.

Patrick Willis is such a great player..soft spoken as well..team first guy. i love the guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News