PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 16 Games (w/TV Maps)

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
Preliminary NFL Week 16 TV Maps, per our friends at 506 Sports.
Not official (or even semi-official) yet.

506 Sports - NFL Maps: Week 16, 2018

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

• Saturday Afternoon: Washington @ Tennessee (4:30 PM ET, NFLN; Curt Menefee, Nate Burleson, Steve Mariucci)
  • Saturday Night: Baltimore @ LA Chargers (8:00 PM ET, NFLN; Mike Tirico, Kurt Warner)
  • Sunday Night: Kansas City @ Seattle (NBC; Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth)
  • Monday Night: Denver @ Oakland (ESPN; Mike Tirico, Jason Witten, Booger MacFarland)

CBS Early Game
16-CBS-E-P.png

Red: Houston @ Philadelphia; Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts
Blue: Buffalo @ New England; Greg Gumbel, Trent Green, Bruce Arians
Green: NY Giants @ Indianapolis; Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon
Yellow: Cincinnati @ Cleveland; Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta
Orange: Jacksonville @ Miami; Andrew Catalon, James Lofton
Gray: NO GAME due to local home game on FOX

CBS Late Game
--- Pitt-NO broadcast everywhere except SF/Oakland, and Arizona
Red: Pittsburgh @ New Orleans; Jim Nantz, Tony Romo
Gray: NO GAME due to local home game on FOX

Fox Games
16-FOX-P.png

Red: Tampa Bay @ Dallas; Joe Buck, Troy Aikman
Green: Green Bay @ NY Jets; Kenny Albert, Ronde Barber
Yellow: Minnesota @ Detroit; Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston
Aqua: Atlanta @ Carolina; **** Stockton, Mark Schlereth
Blue: Chicago @ San Francisco (LATE); Thom Brennaman, Chris Spielman
Orange: LA Rams @ Arizona (LATE); Kevin Burkhardt, Charles Davis

Tuesday night odds, and season records:
7-7 Redskins at 8-6 Titans (-10)
8-6 Ravens at 11-3 Chargers (-4½)
5-9 Buccaneers at 8-6 Cowboys (-7)
5-9 Bills at 9-5 Patriots (-12½)
5-9 Falcons at 6-8 Panthers (-2½)
4-10 Jaguars at 7-7 Dolphins (-4½)
5-9 Giants at 8-6 Colts (-9)
10-4 Texans at 7-7 Eagles (-2)
7-6-1 Vikings (-5½) at 5-9 Lions
5-8-1 Packers at 4-10 Jets (pk)
6-8 Bengals at 6-7-1 Browns (-7½)
11-3 Rams (-13½) at 3-11 Cardinals
10-4 Bears (-4) at 4-10 Niners
8-5-1 Steelers at 12-2 Saints (-5½)
11-3 Chiefs (-2½) at 8-6 Seahawks
6-8 Broncos (-2½) at 3-11 Raiders

Week 15 Games, Best to Worst (Combined Record):
20-7-1 --- Pitt at NO
19-9 --- KC at Sea
19-9 --- Balt at LAC
17-11 --- Hous at Phil
15-13 --- Wash at Tenn
14-14 --- Buff at NE
14-14 --- Chi at SF
14-14 --- LAR at Ari
13-15 --- TB at Dal
13-15 --- NYG at Ind
12-15-1 --- Min at Det
12-15-1 --- Cin at Cle
11-17 --- Atl at Car
11-17 --- Jax at Mia
9-18-1 --- GB at NYJ
9-19 --- Denv at Oak

The Gumbel/Green/Arians combo has been pretty good this year when I've listened to them.

It almost sounded like Nantz and Romo were disappointed when Harmon got his 2nd INT last sunday...

My guy Gumbel. Brings me back to the early 2000’s when he calls the game.

Go Eagles.

And also go Jags over Miami. Otherwise if the Pats inexplicably cough up a hairball today then the heat gets turned way up on them next week. Would rather not think about that.

I am going to look at this team from a half glass full prospective. For me, the regular season has lost its excitement with the exception of the must see games each that usually decided if we were the 1st or 2nd seed i.e. manning, Big Ben etc.. but outside those couple of weeks we know we will win 12 -14 games, get the bye and then the excitement of the playoffs kicks in.

Today is literally like Christmas for NFL fans who happen to be Patriots fans. How long has it been since we had this many games with a direct impact on our seeding and who may face in the playoffs all in the same week?

I am actually excited about watching all the games today! Go Eagles and Seahawks...(****ing yuck!) Gonna take a shower now.

But enjoy this folks, make the best if the holiday weekend and the great football it is going to provide. And remember for all of the Pat's woes noone is playing great football right now. This thing is wide open and should be fun to watch!

I am going to look at this team from a half glass full prospective. For me, the regular season has lost its excitement with the exception of the must see games each that usually decided if we were the 1st or 2nd seed i.e. manning, Big Ben etc.. but outside those couple of weeks we know we will win 12 -14 games, get the bye and then the excitement of the playoffs kicks in.

Today is literally like Christmas for NFL fans who happen to be Patriots fans. How long has it been since we had this many games with a direct impact on our seeding and who may face in the playoffs all in the same week?

I am actually excited about watching all the games today! Go Eagles and Seahawks...(****ing yuck!) Gonna take a shower now.

But enjoy this folks, make the best if the holiday weekend and the great football it is going to provide. And remember for all of the Pat's woes noone is playing great football right now. This thing is wide open and should be fun to watch!

Exactly man, have fun. Whether we’re a 2 seed and in solid position or fighting for our lives next week just to make the playoffs, it’s gonna be at least 3 more fun weeks of football for us to look forward to as fans of this team. Something a lot of fans don’t get to experience at this time a majority of years but we’ve had it perennially for a long time now.

Sproles is one of my favorite non-Patriot players

14-0 Giants over Ind. Good

Dolts are pissing away their playoff hopes against the pitiful giants, wow!

Aw man, foles fumble leads to texans td. 9-7 Houston, not good :(

Eagles bypass the FG and convert 4th and 3 near the goalline; receiver slipped when he could have scored. Texans D holds tough, but Watt roughs Foles for 1st and goal at the 1. Next play, TD run Eagles, but holding on the play, followed by delay of game for 1st and goal from the 16. Eagles get to 4th and goal from the 1, then finally a TD to Ertz. Eagles up on Houston, 13-9 after failing on the 2pt try.

Regards,
Chris

The refs are destroying the Eagles. One unbelievable call after another.

Watson rushed in for his 2nd. Houston back up.

Regards,
Chris

F***, cmon Eagles

Announcers for Eagles game said a virus went through the Eagles locker room this week. Great :-/

Regards,
Chris

Eagles botched the end of half attempt to set up a FG. Ertz should have cut outside, but instead cut inside and allowed the clock to run out. Woukd have been a long FG, admittedly.

Regards,
Chris

Houston gets The int at midfield. Ugh. At least this will be the end of Philadelphia, officially one hit wonder frauds

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back