PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ben Volin actually asks Goodell a tough question and Roger answers with jibberish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
To Ben Volin's credit, he actually asked Roger Goodell why the NFL didn't correct the incorrect information that was in Chris Mortensen's report. Goodell's response was a long rambling non-answer about how they hired Ted Wells and he did an independent investigation and they are now in litigation.

To Ben Volin's credit, he actually asked Roger Goodell why the NFL didn't correct the incorrect information that was in Chris Mortensen's report. Goodell's response was a long rambling non-answer about how they hired Ted Wells and he did an independent investigation and they are now in litigation.

o_O:confused::mad::rolleyes:

BTW, the title should be jibberish. I screwed up there and hit the wrong keys. Can a mod fix that?
Rob I think you can fix it since you created the post. Go to thread tools and you should see an option to edit thread title.

Rob I think you can fix it since you created the post. Go to thread tools and you should see an option to edit thread title.

Thanks!!

Where are you guys following the press conference?

From Ben Volin, here is the question and answer:

CMKBenbWcAAgrTN.png:large

Does Goodell even read what his lawyer put out in their reports? How come Volin didn't follow up with a question about them not having to be independent?

Does Goodell even read what his lawyer put out in their reports? How come Volin didn't follow up with a question about them not having to be independent?

How many times does this guy have to outright lie before somebody calls him on it? FFS.

Only allowed 1 question no follow up , no other reporter was smart enough to call him out about the NFL filings saying Wells not being independent.

If the judge asks Goodell these questions tomorrow and he answers in the same manner, exposing the fact that he is ignorant of the facts and the positions that his attorney has taken, I suspect that this judge will tear him a new @zznozzle.

I am beginning to think Roger Goodell is not a very bright man and just a puppet for the people in the front office.

what took you so long lol? i knew this years ago. all you have to do is listen to one of his interviews to know he is stupid.

what took you so long lol? i knew this years ago. all you have to do is listen to one of his interviews to know he is stupid.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he was just an arrogant a-hole.

Only allowed 1 question no follow up , no other reporter was smart enough to call him out about the NFL filings saying Wells not being independent.
I kept on waiting for someone to ask Him about the contradiction of Wells's role. No one did including Jason Cole whom I thought would certainly do so.

So the independent not so independent investigation is independent again now? Best tell your lawyers Rog, because they're arguing it doesn't need to be!

Clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick