PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick takes a shot at ESPN and SI at press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably doesn't even remember that at this point. He's be lucky to remember what time jello hour is in the cafeteria.

Yea but the steaks at Shula's are pretty good.

"Not built on excuses" is for Tomlin, but of course it is also for the Colts and the Ravens and the Eagles and Mike Martz and all the revisionist historians trying to salvage their crushed pride.

I am reminded that Pete Carrol (who I dislike in general) owned up and took the blame for throwing the ball on the goal line in the SB...and it was Belichick came to his defense in the media saying it was a legitimate play call.

No excuses. Own it. Learn from it.

I was listening to some show where I found out that Tomlin started his presser saying that NE flat out beat them, no excuses. He was then asked about the headset and that is what we all saw, 45 seconds out of over 3 minutes. So yea it was taken out of context. I blame the media for not putting things into the proper context, they do it to the Pats all the time. I'm giving Tomlin a pass on this one.

Totally agree. I thought Tomlin's press conference was pathetic and disgusting; that stepping on the field/tripping thing was just heat of the moment and dopey. Press conference was much worse.

I don't thing we saw the whole thing, at least I didnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back