PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick opens up a little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he did, this is a major faux pas for him, of all of the interviews and stories on BB that I have collected this is by far the worse..

Well Bella English will be participating in a Globe chat on Monday at 11:30 if you'd like to tell her how bad her article was.

Do you think she's a neighbor or a friend of a friend or something and that's how she got the interview? I didn't think the article was "bad" it just didn't contain anything new about BB. I thought the piece on Patriots All Access was much more insightful. I may never forget the imagine of a barefooted BB, curled up on th couch in Hawaii, clicker in hand, watching tapes.

Seems to me, there were more negatives in the article than positives. If I were him, I wouldn't even acknowledge the globe, let alone trust them to write an article about me. After everything they've written about him, why would he grant this interview? :confused:

"You've seen his fashion," says Byrne, now a senior vice president for the Baltimore Ravens. "Imagine him at 6 in the morning. I'd suggest he comb his hair and put on a sweater, and he would just stare at me. Debby [Belichick] would send in sweaters for me to get him to wear. But usually he went on just like you see him on the sidelines."

Nothing we didn't already know but I found this really funny and actually LOL which I don't usually do reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes