PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick Interview with Reiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reiss is the MAN. I doubt highly that BB would sit down and give an interview like that with anyone else in the media,IMO.

Awesome interview. Very insightful.

I dont even think the team's paper has this much access to the man.. Although Reiss did work for the team newspaper..

Sounds good but given that the article says the interview was "wide ranging", couldn't it have been a little longer ? I feel like it ended after chapter one.

There are two versions, you saw the abridged version. Check the links on the Globe site, the story does go on for quite some length.

Great Article, thanks for posting. BB doesn't sound like a guy ready to leave.

Wonderful interview -- thanks, Mike. Two thoughts.

The only way I would see BB leaving is if he and Pioli had fallen out with the Krafts. The fact that he feels happy with his situation there is right at the centre of the article. OK! Time to put that to bed and get down to the off-season business.

We recently had a thread comparing BB with Paul Brown -- an article saying how underneath a tyrannical exterior might be a really nice person. From what I've read, Brown does seem to have been a real egomaniac, great coach though he was. But just read this article and it shows that Belichick is not that way at all. All the time, BB is emphasizing his "relationships" with the team and the rest of the organization, how proud he is of what they are doing and how much he respects their effort. If ever there was a leader who gave credit to those around him, it's Bill Belichick.

It's great to have him as our coach!!!

also clarifies the whole post game hoopla

Asked about the scene after the game, when it appeared he brushed off Colts quarterback Peyton Manning, Belichick said: "I talked to Tony [Dungy] after the game and congratulated him. Peyton, I didn't see, he kind of grabbed me, it all happened really fast. I saw Tony, I saw Adam [Vinatieri], wished him well. Saw [Dan] Klecko, wished him well. Ask any of them what happened after the game."

this might be the longest interview BB has given. its because reiss prints what he hears and knows and doesnt throw out hap hazard opinions like others . This is what a LOCAL writer should be. Telling the fans what the team tells us. Also a lesson to other writers- The team will disclose information if you intend to use it the right way. If anyone wants to sensationalize the news , BB will just ignore you.
That aside next season, i can see 'alan greeberg' asking how reiss got the interview and BB giving him some smartass answer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes