PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick audition for Coors commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they bring that to video! That was hilarious!!

I think Bill's absence from the Coaches Union assures us he will not be in one of those - unless he gives his approval like Parcells did.

LMAO! Thanks for sharing. That brightend my dull day up for sure.:D

LOL, that was great!

To see links in signatures I need ten posts. It was funny and maybe some links in signatures are too.:)

You can tell that Belichick hates the press and for good reason; most of the press are idiots looking something easy to reports and controversial. WEEI's D & C have gone out of there way to find something bad to say about him and have only come up with idiotic complaints such as running up the score.

Hopefully the death of WEEI will come in early August when they get some competition that is not obsessed baseball minutia and commercials and bashing people. WEEI does not seem to get it; they are still stacking on commercial on top of another.

I wonder if those former coaches actually get paid for those spots or are those press conference clips property of the NFL and they get nothing out of it? And it is definitely reserved for FORMER coaches only... Jimmy Johnson, Dennis Green, Brian Billick... the Tuna didn't appear until AFTER he left Dallas.

I don't believe that all of those clips are from actual PCs; some of them look like they were made to resemble old PCs...or is it just me?

Edit: Just wanted to add that I like those Coors commercials, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft