PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB rips Welker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't have to be pick plays. The patriots are one of the dirtiest teams in pro sports.

How about when wilfork threw a WWE style flying elbow at Losman's knee after the play?

You guys and belichick were strangely silent after that one.

im sorry that was like 8 years ago can you provide some video?

I want to see if it was actually as bad as you say or if its just a classic case of a bills fan misremembering something bad happening to one of their 15 starting QB's in the last 7 years.

After that deep heave to one of his munchkin receivers landed about 10ft passed the receiver, I said "I don't think I have ever seen Brady complete one of those successfully." Though I know I must be wrong, esp. when Moss was here. When I watched Flacco in last year's SB, I was jealous. Randy Moss sure made Tom's deep throws look good.

What's the problem: the thrower or the catchers?

Not sure, but Brady does not look natural throwing the deep ball. He changes his motion and seems like he is "aiming" the ball. He often "lofts" the ball instead of stepping into it.

Ulf Sammuelson vs. Cam Neely all over again.
I will see that hit forever in my nightmares.

Really?? You would equate Welker hitting Talib with HOF player Cam Neely basically having his career ended by Ulf Sammuelsen???
Bizarre!!
Oh and I guess Talib's injury is why the Patriots offense put up an embarrassing 16 points on a mediocre Denver defense?? :rolleyes:

After that deep heave to one of his munchkin receivers landed about 10ft passed the receiver, I said "I don't think I have ever seen Brady complete one of those successfully." Though I know I must be wrong, esp. when Moss was here. When I watched Flacco in last year's SB, I was jealous. Randy Moss sure made Tom's deep throws look good.

What's the problem: the thrower or the catchers?

the timing...the air is thinner there, the bail carries. They practice those throws at sea level. In the game at that altitude, the QB has to compensate. THAT is pretty friggin' hard to nail down in live play. It's just another example of home field advantage and why the Pats need to have home field advantage in a big game like this. As disappointed as I am that throw missed, Brady is the one who really feels it and his frustration must be acute today.

im sorry that was like 8 years ago can you provide some video?

I want to see if it was actually as bad as you say or if its just a classic case of a bills fan misremembering something bad happening to one of their 15 starting QB's in the last 7 years.

that's a prime example of how pwned this atomic wings eating loser is...

yeah????....well Wilfork in that game!!! huge!!!! HUGE!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

0 titles and a mediocre playoff track record since spygate. The Bills have just as many legitimate rings as your patriots do, and more legitimate Super Bowl appearances

Typical Buffalo fan trolling the Pats board after a hard fought season. News flash: all teams were filming including your Jills. Try at least making the playoffs before you come back to talk your ridiculous smack.

0 titles and a mediocre playoff track record since spygate. The Bills have just as many legitimate rings as your patriots do, and more legitimate Super Bowl appearances

again, please don't use words that you neither understand nor can fathom !

again brother, I can feel your pain, life must truly suck. get therapy and heal up. ;)

And I hope you really honestly consider what you just wrote there. That's disgusting. Wishing injury on any player is disgusting. Do you realize that breaking your leg is an injury that can effect you for life? You wish this on him because he called a slightly above average player "sorry?"
I got no problem wishing an injury on a dirty player who gave a cheap shot which took out one of our own.

And I CANNOT BELIEVE there are people in this forum rooting for Denver.

the timing...the air is thinner there, the bail carries. They practice those throws at sea level. In the game at that altitude, the QB has to compensate. THAT is pretty friggin' hard to nail down in live play. It's just another example of home field advantage and why the Pats need to have home field advantage in a big game like this. As disappointed as I am that throw missed, Brady is the one who really feels it and his frustration must be acute today.

Great points, J. I doubt many folks here realized this. Of course, it's for the same reason that kicking records get broken there.

The altitude there does crazy subtle things. I recall back during my sportswriter days in the '80s covering a game at the old Mile High Stadium (Broncos vs. Seahawks) sitting in the press box and fighting to stay awake despite an exciting contest. Not enough O2.

You don't get to decide, so too bad for you.

Was it three or four in a row you lost? I thought for the longest time it was three but yesterday a friend informed me it was actually four.
It was 4, most of which were blowouts, and they became the laughingstock of the league. They were the butt of countless jokes on late-night TV. I actually thought the criticism was unfair, but that certainly didn't stop me from laughing at the jokes regarding Buffalo's misery. :singing:

Typical Buffalo fan trolling the Pats board after a hard fought season. News flash: all teams were filming including your Jills. Try at least making the playoffs before you come back to talk your ridiculous smack.

Keep telling yourself that. How come your precious BB/Brady combo hasn't won ***** since getting exposed for this?

Hmm, I see you are still here basking in the "glory". enjoy while it lasts because when the next season begins, its straight to the bottom as usual.

Honesty, I kinda feel bad for you having to support your team, losing season after season, being the bottom feeders of AFCE, not knowing what it means to be in multiple AFCCG, multiple super bowls. As Andy mentioned, this is playoff talk and you wouldn't have a clue what it means ;)
What a cross thing to say! Bills fans know what it is like to win a playoff game. But be warned: You'd have to find a fan at least 30 years old who can say he remembers such a thing.

I mean, we're talking Bill Clinton's first term here.

Patriots fans, and bill friggin belichick, whining about dirty plays and cheating.... Man oh man it does not get any more pot vs kettle.

The patriots run, and have run the exact same play, and also done much worse. It wasnt a dirty play. Deal with it

Why don't you go make love to yourself. This forum is for fans of good teams.

FWIW, I disagree with BB on this one. Welker might have been setting a pick but there was no intent to injure Talib. As another poster mentioned, Welker took the brunt of the hit.

The worst play he's ever seen? Bernard Pollard says hello.

This is either payback for something else or he is backing his player or he is just pissed the Pats lost. That isn't Wes Welker's fault.

Bill needs to take a vacation. He earned it by getting the most out of a moderately talented team. Besides, I suspect Wes Welker will be introduced to Kam Chancellor real soon.

It was 4, most of which were blowouts, and they became the laughingstock of the league. They were the butt of countless jokes on late-night TV. I actually thought the criticism was unfair, but that certainly didn't stop me from laughing at the jokes regarding Buffalo's misery. :singing:

You know what it was….those two Dallas losses just kinda blended right together for me. What can I say, I was in college at the time.

Should have done this a long time ago, really

BecHnEMCIAAdpyz.jpg

Hit was dirty

but I'm more interested in this thread waiting for a certain poster to start an argument.

on at least 2 screen passes the Denver WRs were throwing blocks well before the screen pass was caught.

The refs were not inclined to call OPI on anyone (except for the mysterious touch one on Hooman).

When the refs are not calling anything, I guess it's smart to get away with it absolutely as much as possible.

good job Denver

Go Seahawks!

Hit was dirty

but I'm more interested in this thread waiting for a certain poster to start an argument.

This is ironic because if it was the other way around and NE did this to Champ Bailey the media would be praising it as such a smart move by Bill belichick.

Ryan Hannable ‏@Hannable84 23m
Andre Carter said Welker's hit was intentional. Called it nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents