Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_O_Rocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
From Chris' blog:

Q. Coach, can you comment on the offensive line's performance against the --
"Well, I thought that we hung in there and swatted them. It was tough. They made some plays and it was a good defensive line, I mean a real good defensive line both inside and outside. There are inside people in their ends, they can rush, they can stop the run, hard to block. But I did think our guys fought them pretty hard. And like I said, it wasn't like they didn't make some plays, but we hung in there and fought them where we were, where we could make enough, and that was a tough group to block. It is a tough group to block and they use all of them too. It is not just like four guys really. There are six or seven guys in there and they are all pretty tough. I am sure they will sleep well tonight, our line I am talking about."

I thought that for the most part the 0-line had a great game. They opened two holes for Kevin Faulk that I could have run through. I may not have gotten up after I was hit but that's another story.

was Gorin starting the entire game at RT? I saw him in there a bunch and wasnt sure if he was in the whole game or if he and ashworth were rotating?

I'm amazed that Kaczur and Mankins are just that good. Two rookies on the left side of the line... amazing.

When Light comes back, and assuming Koppen and Neal are re-signed, how good is this OL going to be for the next 5 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back