PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bart Scott thinks everyone wants to be a Jet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week the Jets bad mouthed the Chargers and the Ravens.

They are the best team in the division through three games - how can anyone say they're not? They lost at home to a supposed Super Bowl contender, beat a "tough" division opponent at home, and beat a another good division opponent on the road. That Miami game was a game the Patriots USED to win - salting away a game with a long touchdown/field goal drive....I hate to say it, but the NYJ have been the most impressive team in the NFL so far, given the caliber of opponents they've played. I can't stand them as much as the next Pats fan, but people who refuse to give them their credit are simply in denial. The NYJ have surpassed the Patriots....

They are the best team in the division through three games - how can anyone say they're not? They lost at home to a supposed Super Bowl contender, beat a "tough" division opponent at home, and beat a another good division opponent on the road. That Miami game was a game the Patriots USED to win - salting away a game with a long touchdown/field goal drive....I hate to say it, but the NYJ have been the most impressive team in the NFL so far, given the caliber of opponents they've played. I can't stand them as much as the next Pats fan, but people who refuse to give them their credit are simply in denial. The NYJ have surpassed the Patriots....

I'll give the Jets all the credit in the world that a 2-1, week three team deserves.

Am I a bad Jets fan if I admit that I don't like Bart Scott that much?

I'll give the Jets all the credit in the world that a 2-1, week three team deserves.

Agreed. They deserve a ton of credit but it's a looooooooooooooooooooooooong season.

This team started out 3-0 last year. I will honestly let myself get really excited if they come out and dominate the Bills. Until then, just a good 2-1 team after 3 weeks.

Agreed. They deserve a ton of credit but it's a looooooooooooooooooooooooong season.

This team started out 3-0 last year. I will honestly let myself get really excited if they come out and dominate the Bills. Until then, just a good 2-1 team after 3 weeks.

I'll trade the Pats roster for the NYJ roster, sans Brady for Sanchez and maybe a couple offensive linemen, but otherwise I'd gladly switch. Pats defense has ZERO play makers, at least the NYJ have a few...

I'll trade the Pats roster for the NYJ roster, sans Brady for Sanchez and maybe a couple offensive linemen, but otherwise I'd gladly switch. Pats defense has ZERO play makers, at least the NYJ have a few...

The Patriots are better at QB, every O-line spot except center, WR, TE, NT, S and K, and I'd take Mayo over any LB the Jets have. The IR duo of Faulk and Warren are much better than their counterparts, and Bodden would probably be the CB2 if you matched up both team's CB corps.

The Patriots are better at QB, every O-line spot except center, WR, TE, NT, S and K, and I'd take Mayo over any LB the Jets have. The IR duo of Faulk and Warren are much better than their counterparts, and Bodden would probably be the CB2 if you matched up both team's CB corps.

Finally some pats fans are coming to there senses. Hey can stay on the top hill for so long and you know what happens next. :eek: The jets got better this week with another player. Mayo is not better than Harris DUDE.....

Finally some pats fans are coming to there senses. Hey can stay on the top hill for so long and you know what happens next. :eek: The jets got better this week with another player. Mayo is not better than Harris DUDE.....

Trevor Pryce is a shot player, which is why he'd fallen far enough on the totem pole to be a 54th player candidate.

As for Harris, we'll have to agree to disagree. I rate Harris among the most overrated players in the NFL.

Last edited:

Thank you. Save for the exact pieces you mentioned, I'd swap the Pats D anyday for the Jets, and keep our offense. That would be an unstoppable team. The Jets look good, but it's a long season.

I swear this season it seems like forums are overreacting more than ever. I've never seen so many people have views set in stone after 3 weeks. How many teams have start off 2-1 before and never did anything? Plenty, so there's still a lot of time to see how good the Jets and Patriots are. I wouldn't set anything in stone yet.

Thank you. Save for the exact pieces you mentioned, I'd swap the Pats D anyday for the Jets, and keep our offense. That would be an unstoppable team. The Jets look good, but it's a long season.

I swear this season it seems like forums are overreacting more than ever. I've never seen so many people have views set in stone after 3 weeks. How many teams have start off 2-1 before and never did anything? Plenty, so there's still a lot of time to see how good the Jets and Patriots are. I wouldn't set anything in stone yet.

The SB loss in 2007 sent this board into a tizzy from which it's never fully recovered.

David Harris is better than Mayo.

why? david harris has 17 tackles and 0 sacks through 3 games.

Mayo has 27 tackles and 1 sack and has recorded more tackles than harris career wise thus far

If mayo played for tampa bay or even the jets he would have more sack numbers as well.

Last edited:
why? david harris has 17 tackles and 0 sacks through 3 games.

Mayo has 27 tackles and 1 sack and has recorded more tackles than harris career wise thus far

If mayo played for tampa bay or even the jets he would have more sack numbers as well.

We know can not catch a ball ... ZERO ( MAYO) interceptions in his nfl career

We know can not catch a ball ... ZERO ( MAYO) interceptions in his nfl career

Harris had tallied 0 until his 3rd year, when he caught the only 2 of his career, so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here. It's certainly not that Harris is a pickmaster, I would assume.

Am I a bad Jets fan if I admit that I don't like Bart Scott that much?
Yes, but it's part of the nature of Jest fans, so in this case you're doing bad with style. :bye2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back