PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Atlanta Falcons Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyiceatl

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have lived in Atlanta all my life, and will always be a Falcons fan. I want to start by thanking you all for T.D. He is helping to make the Falcons a soon to be contender. I just wanted to stop by and say that while I don't like the Pats, and am not happy with the fact that you all constantly beat us, I respect you all. The Patriots have always been a classy team. I am a huge fan of guys that buy into doing their jobs. You can look back at guys like Izzo, who was a special teams beast, or look at guys like Tom Brady who has been a Superbowl MVP. The connection is that all Pats players do their jobs no matter what they are. This year was tough for you all, and I wanted to say that the Pats are the truth because they didnt make excuses about Brady's ribs and finger, Randy's knees or back, or any of the other stuff you all had to deal with. To have gone through so much and still have a great record and make the playooffs says alot about being tough. Because the Falcons boards are filled with homers, I wanted an outside perspective on how far people think the Birds are from a championship. I think we are around 3 years away. With people that come from The Pats, like T.D, I feel like we are finally going in the right direction. Any opinions would hep. Thanks guys and gals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents