PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

At least one NFL team accused of illegally asking sexual orientation questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two close friends , a couple, who are openly lesbian. In case of emergency, they have the keys to my house and my written permission to be on my property, in my residence. That is a privilege my ex-wife does NOT have nor will she ever.

I've been around long enough to make one distinction when it comes to other people...there are two kinds....there's good people...and there's azzoles. I try to minimize the azzoles in my life in order to maximize my enjoyment. Otherwise, as long as you're not Sister Mary Murder and threatening to pour gasoline all over me and light a match, I say live and let live.
Glad to see I'm in your minimized group Joker. :p :eat3:

Yep. Considering 1 out every 10 or so men are gay. Percentages say yes there is has been

Actually that 1 out of 10 that's been thrown around for years is from a very flawed study by Kinsey. Further studies (a long term longitudinal study following thousands of people over many years) say it's more like 2% lifetime and maybe twice as much have experimented.

Furthermore, the Patriots are not a representative sample of the population as a whole. So it would be wrong to assume that the same 2% or so applies to them. You'd expect more than 2% of men in particular professions to be gay and thus there must be professions where LESS than 2% of men in the profession are gay.

As to whether or not there have been any, who knows.

Remember when gay meant happy? Whatever happened to that? I wish it still meant happy. Then everybody could be gay and everybody else would like it.

"That was the best Pats victory this year! I'm so gay!"

"I'm always gay when they beat the Jets!"

"I'm just gay because there were no injuries."

"Gayness is a Sanchez sack!"

"This is great! I know I'll be gay at least until next weekend now."

The Pats had at least one outwardly gay player. Remember this guy?

Attachments

• Gay 1.jpg
    Gay 1.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Gay.JPG
    Gay.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 100
This thread will over at the Practice Squad forum if people still feel a need to post.

This thread will over at the Practice Squad forum if people still feel a need to post.

Good place for it. What took you so long?

I'm still mad that I can't get a Ron Mexico jersey.

Have been searching for an "Uncle Rico" one as well.. betcha he could throw a football over that mountain..

images

uncle_rico_kids_baseball_jersey.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back