PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

As It Happened: The Official Belichick Press Conference Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that was a shameful attempt at journalism/interviewing by Tom E. Oh my
surprising ..BB and curran get along well..

Did anyone ask why the colts balls were legal to the scientist.?

tumblr_mvaui32CTj1slibiio1_250_zpsd45016b3.gif

The team clearly 100% knows they didn't do anything. To get out in front of the league like this while the investigation is still going on. There's no question.

This thing is over. Goodell can do what he wants, but the league won't find what's not there. There was no tampering.

Well done Bill. Now let's get back to football.

I just told someone on twitter to stop embarrassing himself. Man I'm ready to go to war for BB right now. Does the team need a tackling dummy? I'm game.
Man i am fired up. I feel bad for seattle, bb is pissed he had to research this and waste time testing this. Seattle will be the victim.

i'll be honest...I was a lttle shaken and back of mind had some doubts about what happened this past week BUT after the Boss came out and made this statement, my confidence is full force.

WE ARE THE BEST TEAM BECAUSE WE EARNED IT.

and the players must feel this as well

I liked the subtle shot at Baltimore. Get 'em Bill!

Anyone else think he was choking up a bit there when talking about team preparation? He's not a robot, he knows what happened after Spygate and how much mud was slung their way. These players worked their ****ing balls off this year, after a 2-2 start, everyone doubting them, calling Brady washed up...to absolutely rock the rest of the season, get to the SB with an absolutely dominant AFCCG win.

And then to have to go through a week of THIS ********?!? Media flat-out calling the Patriots liars, calling Brady a liar? Tarnishing their legacy YET AGAIN?

He was ****ing pissed, and for good reason.

I love that press conference so..damn...much.

interesting he said he had questions about the whole thing at different levels. i wonder if BB meant that hes suspicious of how the whole incident started,e.g. baltimore and indy starting this whole **** storm to embbarrase the patriots and disrupt the teams preperation.
Don't wonder. That's exactly what he meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back