PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Article writer thinks BOB would be a decent pick for Michigan State HC job, mentioned for one sentence in article on SI

He left in 2020, he was a free agent… the choice was his.

When Jimmy was in the last year of his rookie deal, John Lynch inquired about trading for Brady… he said BB laughed in his face.

Yeah… BB didn’t consider trading Tom. It was pure fiction by Wicker-sham, local reporters and you BB haters ate it up.

Stop sniffing glue.
Clueless as usual.

Brady was shopping himself under contract. Brady was leaving because of BBs WR moves.

IMO he's probably been promised the big chair in New England when BB steps down.

If nothing else, everywhere he has gone Obie has made a two year obligation to that team. Just saying...
Oh god, this would be the worst of outcomes. Only if he has zero capacity in personnel/GM affairs

Clueless as usual.

Brady was shopping himself under contract. Brady was leaving because of BBs WR moves.
Brady was trying to get himself to Miami because his wife was pressuring him to either retire or get them to Miami… her hometown. He was trying to save his marriage. She moved to Miami before the ink on the divorce was dry.

Clueless is claiming something was factual when it clearly was gossip… now you’re dancing.

Oh god, this would be the worst of outcomes. Only if he has zero capacity in personnel/GM affairs
He had zero personnel capacity in Houston, it wasn’t until he took a bigger role down there that they made the playoffs.

But I do think they should keep Groh and make him the official GM.

Nope

You said people asked for the link. Where are the posts.
Yea you e made the claim numerous times before and every time you did I called you out and asked you to prove it. You never do, like now, and then bring it up again later like it never happened. But you know all that; you did it.

Brady was trying to get himself to Miami because his wife was pressuring him to either retire or get them to Miami… her hometown. He was trying to save his marriage. She moved to Miami before the ink on the divorce was dry.

Clueless is claiming something was factual when it clearly was gossip… now you’re dancing.
So, Brady did not want to play football anymore. He was moving for the beaches and sunshine.

The Dolphins were offering Brady parr ownership in the franchise and his control of the team.

You just prove that you're a bigger fool with each post.

Yea you e made the claim numerous times before and every time you did I called you out and asked you to prove it. You never do, like now, and then bring it up again later like it never happened. But you know all that; you did it.
Show me where you called me out?

You cannot because you're a liar.

Show me where you called me out?

You cannot because you're a liar.
It’s memorialized in these posts. Go find it yourself.

So, Brady did not want to play football anymore. He was moving for the beaches and sunshine.

The Dolphins were offering Brady parr ownership in the franchise and his control of the team.

You just prove that you're a bigger fool with each post.
You can’t be an owner and play smooth brain, you’d need permission from all the owners, so that would never happen.

He boarded the owners yacht in an attempt to play QB for them. Brian Flores refused to break the rules and tamper. Miami was punished for this, don’t say it didn’t happen.

You should probably stop posting now… you’re miles away from reality and floating deeper into outer space.

Also none of this distracts from you lying about something Kraft said and pretending it was fact. You’re just obfuscating now.

It's funny, because every week we see Jonathan Kraft sitting next to Bob, and we all know he is the heir. Literally, that is his inheritance.

It's romantic to think that any of their employees have a succession plan. If Brady stuck around, Mac wouldn't be the QB. If Josh stuck around, BOB wouldn't be OC.

I think that when Belichick retires, the Krafts will go with their best candidate that year. The only things that are promised are written in ink on the contract.

You can’t be an owner and play smooth brain, you’d need permission from all the owners, so that would never happen.

He boarded the owners yacht in an attempt to play QB for them. Brian Flores refused to break the rules and tamper. Miami was punished for this, don’t say it didn’t happen.

You should probably stop posting now… you’re miles away from reality and floating deeper into outer space.

Also none of this distracts from you lying about something Kraft said and pretending it was fact. You’re just obfuscating now.
Clueless

Brady would have ownership after football. That needs to be spelled out for the clueless liars like you and Andy Ring6.

It’s memorialized in these posts. Go find it yourself.
No liar6

You stated people have asked for the link.

You can't produce the posts because they don't exist.

Clueless

Brady would have ownership after football. That needs to be spelled out for the clueless liars like you and Andy Ring6.
"Clueless" is you suggesting he was going to become an owner when he was clearly trying to play, which is why I had to correct you.

No liar6

You stated people have asked for the link.

You can't produce the posts because they don't exist.
Unless you have dimensia, you are well aware that you have made these claims before and were called out on them. Just as I am because I called you out.
If your lack of integrity cause you to hide behind denying it because I won’t waste my time to search the site to document Wray we both know is true, your lack of honesty is only paralleled by you lack of likability.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back