PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are you ready for some football

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
It's been a long long wait, I don't care if it's pre-season. I missed football and now it's here.

For us in NE- the Game is on Channel 4 in Boston and Channel 8 in Maine- live at 7:30. I don't know about the stations in RI, VT or CT. If it's on please post the channel.:rocker::woohoo::biggrin2::woot:

Re: Are you ready for some football.

yaaaaa baby...ive been waiting a longgggg time for this day

Ditto! It's here, it's tonite! It;s about GOD D**N TIME! I'm soo excited I can;t contain myself. I've gone thru 3 sets of shorts already since 6am.:eek: lol
Wish there were only 3preseason games though. I'm ready for the real thing, but if this is all we have right now, bring it ON BABY!!:D The team seems hungry and ready to go. "NO PRISONERS" this year! Everyone goes:rocker::rocker::rocker: down in flames.

Last edited:

Does anyone know if the old WBCN pre and poast game show will be back on (98.5?) I have always liked that show not to mention its on for like 3 hours before and after the game.

I am more than ready, jesus. Hockey has been over for months (and last week Crosby brought the cup to Cole Harbour - awesome),

So excited...!

Hell yeah. Let the season begin!!!

While you wait, you can read the Patriots' entertaining media release for the game:

http://library.kraftsportsgroup.com/20090813_game_release.pdf

This is the only place you'll learn certain tidbits, such as Jonathan Wilhite being a rookie and Brodrick Bunkley playing tight end! :rolleyes:

While you wait, you can read the Patriots' entertaining media release for the game:

http://library.kraftsportsgroup.com/20090813_game_release.pdf

This is the only place you'll learn certain tidbits, such as Jonathan Wilhite being a rookie and Brodrick Bunkley playing tight end! :rolleyes:

Or, perhaps, this? :eek:

faulk.jpg

:rofl:

I assume it won't be televised outside New England?

It is on NFL Network as a re-run after the game. I live in Colorado and it starts at 9:00 P.M. Mountain Time.

Or, perhaps, this? :eek:

:rofl:

Clearly it's preseason for the press office, too! :p

OK, I'm off to turn down last-minute invitations for my whole family to do something fun tonight....

Hmm... I just got FiOs and have no idea if I even have NFLN.

Argh.

No, I am not ready yet

Clearly not..

When it gets to be this time of year I always think of the line Michael Keaton says to Jack Nicholson in Batman:

DO YOU WANNA GET NUTS?! C'MON, LET'S GET NUTS!!!

I won't be able to watch the game live; I may keep tabs on it through NFL.com's GameCenter, I haven't decided. :(

Some links regarding whether or not you can see the game:

TV Guide - enter your zip code, how you get your television signal (cable company name, directv, etc.); you can sort by a specific time (game starts at 7 pm eastern time) or click on sports to narrow down your choices.

NFL TV Distribution Maps - a very handy tool for out-of-towners to check and see what games will be on their local stations throughout the season. They also have this listing regarding preseason games.

Patriots Preseason Networks Affiliates - nice listing thanks to our friends at PatriotsDaily.com

For the out-of-towners, your choices are to follow the game thread here at patsfans.com, watch on a site such as www.channelsurfing.net, www.myp2p.eu, www.justin.tv; or watch the replay on the NFL network.

Ditto! It's here, it's tonite! It;s about GOD D**N TIME! I'm soo excited I can;t contain myself. I've gone thru 3 sets of shorts already since 6am.:eek: lol
Everyone goes:rocker::rocker::rocker: down in flames.

that's just a little bit more information than i needed, but your enthusiasm is admirable.

Some links regarding whether or not you can see the game:

TV Guide - enter your zip code, how you get your television signal (cable company name, directv, etc.); you can sort by a specific time (game starts at 7 pm eastern time) or click on sports to narrow down your choices.

NFL TV Distribution Maps - a very handy tool for out-of-towners to check and see what games will be on their local stations throughout the season. They also have this listing regarding preseason games.

Patriots Preseason Networks Affiliates - nice listing thanks to our friends at PatriotsDaily.com

For the out-of-towners, your choices are to follow the game thread here at patsfans.com, watch on a site such as www.channelsurfing.net, www.myp2p.eu, www.justin.tv; or watch the replay on the NFL network.

Great links! Thanks. I just get the Cardinals Steelers on ESPN, but I'm sure they'll cut away at some point to cover brady's return...

The game will be shown in Canada on Rogers Sportsnet East live and in HD.

Clearly it's preseason for the press office, too! :p

OK, I'm off to turn down last-minute invitations for my whole family to do something fun tonight....

But, seriously, WTF? It's not like they didn't have Wes Welker pages in previous media guides. . . . :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back