PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are you ready for some football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Are you ready for some football.

I just get the Cardinals Steelers on ESPN, but I'm sure they'll cut away at some point to cover brady's return...

That's what I was thinking. Much as I hate to watch anything on BSPN these days (except PTI) I may tonight for that reason.

I wish it was the televised game, but I'll have to make due with the NFLN replay @ 8pm PST. Is it 8pm yet? :D lol

When it gets to be this time of year I always think of the line Michael Keaton says to Jack Nicholson in Batman:

DO YOU WANNA GET NUTS?! C'MON, LET'S GET NUTS!!!

I won't be able to watch the game live; I may keep tabs on it through NFL.com's GameCenter, I haven't decided. :(

LOL, that's classic. I'm so excited for this game that just yesterday I randomly started giddily laughing in a borderline maniacal fashion, just thinking about tonite's game. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm so excited for this football season that its making people think I'm insane. Which is healthy.

I'm so glad that it football time again. I hope that all the hard work that the team has been doing in preseason will lead to a trip to the Super Bowl

The game will be shown in Canada on Rogers Sportsnet East live and in HD.

I'll be up in Nova Scotia for the last two pre season games, will this network carry those games too??? I'll have to find a local bar that'll let me take over!!!!:cool:

Hmm... I just got FiOs and have no idea if I even have NFLN.

Argh.

Jack, I have FiOS here in MD and NFLN is part of the basic package (another reason I dithched Comcast).

only prob. is that NFLN is not televising the Pats game live (as mentioned earlier in this thread) but will be doing it as a re-run later.

It's showing in Philly. :p

I am SO EXCITED!! Its a great Day!! 7:30 cant come fast enough! I have Direct TV so im going to my sisters to watch it on IO. Its the My9 channel(stamford area, channel 24). Then after the game the Midnight release of Madden 10! :D:singing: 7 hrs left!!!

Its on NFL Network at 11 PM.

TFBT! (Tom Frickin Brady Time)

I think it's good I'm out of market because I would be downing drinks as soon as a defender landed near TFB's legs.

Must be the girly girl in me. I'm nervous as hell. Excited to see the man back in on the field, but nervous.

31 posts and no homage?

:nono:

hankwilliamsjr5_v_e.jpg

I only need one emoticon to tell you whether or not I am ready for some football: :rocker:

The only thing that sucks is that we peons will have to wait until 11 P.M. EST to actually see the team in action while you Bostonians get to have all the fun. :mad:

EDIT: By the way, I've had my away Moss jersey on since 7:00 A.M. when I had to be at school. I don't want to take it off but have to go to the gym in 15-30 minutes in order to get back in time to catch the '04 Pats America's Game on NFL Network (program alert, btw). And, with all this considered, I have a difficult decision to make. Should I wear the jersey to the gym (I sweat profusely there) or should I take it off and go to the gym and just put it back on later? You guys are more than welcome to weigh in, of course.

Last edited:

That's what I was thinking. Much as I hate to watch anything on BSPN these days (except PTI) I may tonight for that reason.

Agreed. I only go there to watch games that i can't get anywhere else. avoid all the talk shows and assorted mediots. sometimes i even mute the play by play when it's particularly obnoxious.

Agreed. I only go there to watch games that i can't get anywhere else. avoid all the talk shows and assorted mediots. sometimes i even mute the play by play when it's particularly obnoxious.

Good point.

Man I cannot wait for tonight to come!! Bring on the football!!:singing::singing:

I don't know if I've ever been more excited for a preseason game. Tonight can't get here fast enough :rocker:

I'll be "watching" the game on the nfl.com gamecenter thing...until 10pm when nfl network shows it.

Last edited:
Honestly, I think my best bet for any kind of live coverage is going to be trying to tune in an AM Philadelphia sports radio station while I drive through TN and KY tonight. I can usually get sports talk from Chicago, Indi and Cinci.... so why not Philly, right? Here's hoping...

Wooohooo it's almost here, time for football!!! :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back