Did Trading Moss screw up our season?

• Yes - Trading Moss means we wont make the Playoffs

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • No - As Long as We have Brady is all that Matters

Votes: 74 94.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt vote, because of the limited poll choices. Losing Moss doesnt mean the team wont go the playoffs. Having Brady doesnt automatically mean the team makes the playoffs. They won 3 SBs without Moss. They went 11-5 without Brady.

If they keep improving in all three phases, I think they'll make the playoffs. Its no different than any year. We're not screwed yet ;)

Somebody didn't watch the Jets game.... :rolleyes:

I , for one, don't think we are screwed. I am really curious to see how this team responds now. Somehow I feel that the trade will galvanize the team to play better. Here is hoping for a better outcome this year ;)

Oh, this degenerate with the striper silhouette poses an interesting pairing. (Oh, yer not a degenerate, ima just pokin' fun at the trucker avatar. Plus, it was kind of a compliment, really.)
Teenuh AND Ambien? Yeah, we can take a pole on who wants to see Teenuh take 4 or 5 Ambien and watch to see if she does the sleepwalk binge eating thing lots of people have reported they've discovered they'd done upon awakening.
Now, that's a pole with possibilities. heh heh heh.

It kills me whenever she shows up. All the young bucks who spend half the day over here all get in a freaking frenzy. Bwah! You should see some of the jargon, stats, and reporters names they were typing. It's like,"Okay fellas, watch how informed and in the know ima make myself look." They all fall over each other trying to impress her with their own personal version of "Hey, look at me. Lookie all the obscure cutting edge Pats info I'm in the know about. Pretty good, huh?"

I was bored yesterday afternoon and just happened to see all the quality "Teenuh Feeding Frenzy" threads over here as they were happening.

I do have to say, from a 44 year old's perspective, those early 20's guys did pretty well with her, all things considered.

Yeah, considering all the unspoken & untyped adrenaline rushes and decidedly "UN-football board" thoughts racing through their little testosterone noggins. lol! Whew, I'm glad all those days are behind me. It's fun seeing how they deal with it tho. Thing is, I know... just KNOW most of 'em feel almost tortured having to just talk footbawl with her. I kicked back yesterday afternoon and watched the masochists indulge themselves. Ahh... the pleasure and pain factor was good thread material, alright.

Sorry Ian. ima be a good boy now. Well, it's just that shirtsleeve was eggin' me on. You know, with that obscure pairing and all. You know a dionysian writer's mind can't resist broaching this particular topic. Look, I'm just the right guy to shed light on it, is all. ima behave myself now, k?

You're 44?

Oh, and "no". The poll, I mean.

I think we will be fine. Our defense will get better every week. Our special teams will prove to be top notch. Our offense will now be more geared towards the short and intermediate passing game that is Brady's strength. I also believe this is the year the run game emerges in a big way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes