Are we glad it's the Chargers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last 8 games

SD Defense- 13ppg
NE Defense- 20 ppg

SD offense- 28ppg
NE offense 29ppg

This is not the week 2 Chargers, they are as hot as you if not hotter right now.

the only teams worth mentioning whom the chargers defeated in those 8 victories are titans and the colts..................

Last edited:
I don't have the confidence in backup Volek like some SD fans do. He's a backup for a reason
Pardon me for saying this, but this is a dumb thing to say. The history of the NFL is filled with players who were backups, and when they took over for the injured starter, never let the orginal starter off the field.

If you think Rivers is a better QB, fine. Have a reason for it besides a backup cannot play better than the guy who is starting in front of him.

Yes im glad it's the Chargers,I want to see Rivers start trash talking Boston fans it wont be pretty,

No, I prefer a manning face rathern than a LT temper tantrum...after a pats victory.

I prefer to beat SD. They are such a bunch of whiney b|tches it is just more fun to see them lose with disgrace and excuses. Of course this game they have excuses pre-made: three of their key starters are not 100%. Plus, the trip to NE. Plus, the cold. Plus, the fans distracted them.

Whaaahhh. I can't wait to see Tomlinson and Rivers cry like little babies.

Pardon me for saying this, but this is a dumb thing to say. The history of the NFL is filled with players who were backups, and when they took over for the injured starter, never let the orginal starter off the field.

If you think Rivers is a better QB, fine. Have a reason for it besides a backup cannot play better than the guy who is starting in front of him.

exactly --- like orton and griese aren't as good as grossman.

the only teams worth mentioning whom the chargers defeated in those 8 victories are titans and the colts..................

Let's see,The W-L percentage of the Boltz last 7 opponents (before the playoffs) .440

The W-L percentage of the Pats last 7 opponents (before the playoffs) .464

.464 > .440

'nuff said.

I prefer to beat SD. They are such a bunch of whiney b|tches it is just more fun to see them lose with disgrace and excuses. Of course this game they have excuses pre-made: three of their key starters are not 100%. Plus, the trip to NE. Plus, the cold. Plus, the fans distracted them.

Whaaahhh. I can't wait to see Tomlinson and Rivers cry like little babies.

Exactly they will self destruct

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore