Are the Bills your most hated team now?

• Yes, Rex Ryan is their HC

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • No, there are a lot more to hate about the Jets than Rex

Votes: 63 94.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets, then Ravens, then any teams with a Manning, then the Colts, Dolphins, Bills, Cowboys, and Steelers

Who can hate Sexy Rexy?
You find him sexy?

That bloviating oaf is easy to despise. He defines "offensive behavior" (ironic, since he knows next to nothing about that side of the ball).

We don't really have a rivalry with the Bills, when they were great we were struggling and the past 15 years we have been great and they have struggled.

I kind of root for Buffalo, maybe because it's a city that has always lost. Their fan base is pretty strong. Going to a game atthe Ralph is a lot of fun and yes they get drunk and rowdy but i love the passion and they are almost always pretty nice. I'm sure with Rex, he will rile them up against us, but it's nothing like the hatred for the Jets and Fish

Nope. Not even close.

Yes for me but it's not due to Rex now coaching them. It's the fan base though, to be fair, I am a Pats fan living in Bills territory during a period of time which has seen the Pats completely and totally dominate the Bills team for as long as Brady and Belichick have been here.

I may actually pity them more than detest them however.

Always have and always will hate the Jets the most. This goes back to the 1980s when I was a wee little Patjew.

Ravens are # 2 most hated for me.

I don't really "hate" and other team these days. I just kind of root against them all except when they play the Jets or Ravens.

Still the Ravens. Although that could change if they buy the statue I'm working on and put it out front at Corrections Corporations of America Stadium. It's a life sized depiction of Ray Rice standing over his knocked out cold fiance. I call it GET UP B!TCH!!! Hopefully it will become a piece in their Pantheon Of Thugs........I.e.. What every other team calls their Hall of Fame or Ring of Honor.

Rex is only good when he can provide unintentional laughs and mocking derision, of which he provided a boatload during his tenure with the Jets. Otherwise he's a thoroughly loathsome jackhole. As for the bills, I guess you could call it hate by association. I don't really hate the Bills, but I sort of have to after they hired him. Someone said it would be nice if they finally won the Superbowl (as long as we won our 4th first) to reward their long-suffering fans. That's fine. But not while Rex is coaching. I want his tenure there to be a clusterf*** from day one.

And no matter what, the Jets will always be my #1 hated team. Always.

With the release of Schwartz and the new ownership that seems very respectful of the Krafts, my attitude towards the Bills has been going in a positive direction as of late. That may change if Rex has success against the Pats, but at this time, I like them a lot better than the Jets and the Lolphins.

Not even close. Part of that is, having gone to college in upstate NY, a good number of my friends are Bills fans and I've been to a number of games out there. Their fans are great, they're a tortured bunch but keep coming back for more and drown their sorrows in alcohol. They don't boast like other fans (ahem...Jets) before the season, there's always a case of hopeful optimism with a splash of dread, they're not blindly unrealistic as other fans are.

End of the day, when the Pats run ends (and it will end, whether it be Brady retiring, Belichick retiring, maybe if we're lucky it'll be 15 years from now when perennial Pro Bowler Jimmy G hangs em up) I actually want to see the Bills take over the AFCE reins, their fans deserve it.

The Jets will always be the hated division rival, and it's because of their fanbase. Period end of story. The few Jets fans who I went to school with were arrogant asshats before every season, and I've seen the same from other Jets fans I've encountered. They're entitled without any reason to be. Jets fans mostly hate their team by the end of the season but come training camp they act like their team was the best once again.

I'd love nothing more than to go through my entire life without the Jets enjoying another winning season.
Even if you're still in your 20s, you have a good shot. 30+, you're a lock.

i have never disliked BUF...i have for the Bills a slight sympathy...but now...i do not know...;)

Never had a problem with Bills fans. Two of my buddies from the military were die hards and they were blue collar workers/lunch pail type of guys. It was a great crew. Watched the Norwood Super Bowl with them at 3am in Germany and then the slaughter the next year. Although the Pats sucked horribly in those days they mostly played the Bills tough and occasionally pulled off the upset win. One of our two wins.

Years later I got a call from one of them out of the blue congratulating the Pats and I after AV put it through the uprights right after the Rams game.

1. Ravens
2. Broncos
3. Jets
4. Steelers
5. Colts
6. Dolphins
7. Seahawks
8. Chargers
9. Packers
10. Bills

In order of most hated.

It's sad to see the Dolphins fall so far. Back in the 1980s, the Phins were 1 thru 5, before you'd start listing any other.

I saw all those games VS Jets where Grogan lit'm up like a Christmas Tree from 1976 on through 80s. Grogan would abuse them throwin bombs, flea flicker reverses, naked bootlegs, Blowin'm Out. Jets were really never relevent for me other than drama like Parcells/BB fiasco, C.Martin Etc Etc Etc.
Rex was a clown, Jet Fans are just annoyin living here in NY.

As for Bills, My Son & Nephew are HUGE Bill's Fans since Jim Kelly days. Their now 30 yrs old, so I know their pain & misery...... To Be Continued..............

Absolutely not.

First of all, hard to whip up "hatred" for a franchise that's been dominated in the recent past.
Second, Rexy only makes it more entertaining. He's a motivational coach who is magic for quotes. He makes the statements you want your opponent to make. Good for Buffalo.

1. Ravens
2. Broncos
3. Jets
4. Steelers
5. Colts
6. Dolphins
7. Seahawks
8. Chargers
9. Packers
10. Bills

In order of most hated.

It's sad to see the Dolphins fall so far. Back in the 1980s, the Phins were 1 thru 5, before you'd start listing any other.

No heart-breaking Giants in your top 10?

No heart-breaking Giants in your top 10?

Nope.

The Giants just executed. Can't really complain. I can complain about the refs not calling "in the grasp" on Eli, or holding on the OL that choked McGinest, or for not blowing the whistle on Pierre Woods' fumble recovery, or for the stupid safety call on the patriots' first possession. But the Giants just out-executed the Patriots.

I can also blame of course Asante Samuel dropping an INT, Wes Welker dropping a reception, Rodney not being able to jar the ball out of Tyree's hands.

Still the Ravens. Although that could change if they buy the statue I'm working on and put it out front at Corrections Corporations of America Stadium. It's a life sized depiction of Ray Rice standing over his knocked out cold fiance. I call it GET UP B!TCH!!! Hopefully it will become a piece in their Pantheon Of Thugs........I.e.. What every other team calls their Hall of Fame or Ring of Honor.

I don't think many people have commented on this, but he did just stand over here. Didn't even drop to his knees and say, "Oh S..., what the F... did I do?"

Then he dragged her out cave man style. You'd think a guy with really powerful legs could easily heave her onto his back and bring her to their room.

Heck, he could have pawned it off as, "My wife, she's passed out.... too much drink." Instead he drags her away caveman style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST