PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

anyone having luck with ticketExchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have the link to the ticketexchange?

332 row 4 still coming up in a pair, those are damn good seats!!!

FYI, looks like more are out there, quantities of 1-4 are showing up in the 200's again. Considering when tickets pop up on the real exchange they're gone within seconds and there have been tons available on here, i think it really shows how many scalpers/brokers use the exchange to get tickets. I'd love to see them implement the same rule for will call with ID, then I think most of us WL people could go to every game!

FYI, looks like more are out there, quantities of 1-4 are showing up in the 200's again. Considering when tickets pop up on the real exchange they're gone within seconds and there have been tons available on here, i think it really shows how many scalpers/brokers use the exchange to get tickets. I'd love to see them implement the same rule for will call with ID, then I think most of us WL people could go to every game!

wow can still get tickets...3 days in a row now to get tickets..

I can't wait until they start listing AFCCG tickets. I'd like a seat instead of SRO.

I have a question regarding the wait-list. If I would put just myself on the wait list (pay $100) would I be able to buy more than one ticket via ticketexchange?

I have a question regarding the wait-list. If I would put just myself on the wait list (pay $100) would I be able to buy more than one ticket via ticketexchange?

yes up to 4 a game if i am not mistaken

Will we need more than just the photo ID to match our waiting list name that's on file? Do we need a printed confirmation?

Anyone know the official ruling on this?

Last edited:
yes up to 4 a game if i am not mistaken

Maybe they changed it, when I got on the waiting list a couple years ago I could only get the same number of tickets that I was on the list for. Could probably call the ticket office and verify though.

Maybe they changed it, when I got on the waiting list a couple years ago I could only get the same number of tickets that I was on the list for. Could probably call the ticket office and verify though.

Not to be a jerk but I really hope that it is only for the number of tickets that you are on the waiting list for. If you are on the waiting list for one ticket than you should be only able to get one. Personally, I am on the waiting list for 4 tickets and have been for a couple of years and it would piss me off if someone could go on the waiting list just for one ticket and get the same amount as me. That is just my two cents.

Not to be a jerk but I really hope that it is only for the number of tickets that you are on the waiting list for. If you are on the waiting list for one ticket than you should be only able to get one. Personally, I am on the waiting list for 4 tickets and have been for a couple of years and it would piss me off if someone could go on the waiting list just for one ticket and get the same amount as me. That is just my two cents.

I hear you. Some people probably join the list just so they can find tickets for a few games from time to time. They don't ever intend on getting season tickets. They just clog up the works for the real waiting list members. FYI I've been on the list since 11-31-98 and am waiting for three seats.

Last edited:
Just got 2 tix in section 101 and there were more in the 300s available too.

I hear you. Some people probably join the list just so they can find tickets for a few games from time to time. They don't ever intend on getting season tickets. They just clog up the works for the real waiting list members. FYI I've been on the list since 11-31-98 and am waiting for three seats.

I am probably in a different situation than most. I live in Central Pennsylvania and it would take me over 8 hours to drive to a game. So I would just want to buy 2 tickets here and there via ticketexchange. If I would ever get the opportunity to buy season tickets I would just deny them as I would never be able to go to many anyway, so that wouldn't clog up any lines. If you don't like the idea then I guess we just have a difference of opinion.

Last edited:
I am probably in a different situation than most. I live in Central Pennsylvania and it would take me over 8 hours to drive to a game. So I would just want to buy 2 tickets here and there via ticketexchange. If I would ever get the opportunity to buy season tickets I would just deny them as I would never be able to go to many anyway, so that wouldn't clog up any lines. If you don't like the idea then I guess we just have a difference of opinion.

A hanfull of people in your situation wouldn't be much of a problem. 25 thousand jamming internet and phone lines trying to get playoff tickets would. That seems to go aginst the spirit of rewarding genuine faithfull/loyal waiting list members for their patience. At the same I would do the same thing if I were in your situation. The problem right now is people are signing up just to get on the exchange program now that they know it's available. That's an unintended consequence I'm sure.

I'm on the waiting list for 2 seats and I can buy up to 4, so much for that.

I live in Tampa so obviously I cannot attend every game. But I have started accumulating rewards with Southwest Airlines and got a credit card that I run everything through to get even more points.

10 years from now if I get called for season tickets I will get them and try to go to as many games as I can with my (hopefully) future son. The beauty of ticketexchange is that I can just list the games I can't make and not lose anything.

In the meantime I love ticketexchange, it has already been worth every penny of paying to be on the waiting list. I went to the Jets game and am going to the AFCCG as well. Not to mention the preseason game in Tampa and regular season game in Miami that I went to as well.

I don't want to make a new thread with this the subject, but I bought two extra tickets thinking they were going to be used. Apparently they are not. I have one in section 105, and one in 201. Let me know if you are interested (I will give you the ticket in person)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case