PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone going to the game this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsChamp88

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I'll be there in section 133 :rocker:

No, I'll be watching it on my 60" Sharp getting blackout drunk. Way better IMO.

yeah..I was gonna spend a grand and take a limo out there to Detroit...but then I thought about it for a minute...Detroit...nah...I sit this one out in the man cave with the 73 inch Mitsu

I was thinking of going. Just to get a tailgate practice in before the season starts.:eek:

yeah..I was gonna spend a grand and take a limo out there to Detroit...but then I thought about it for a minute...Detroit...nah...I sit this one out in the man cave with the 73 inch Mitsu

What are you compensating for? :p

yeah...my eyes are gettin' bad...used to be 20/15 in both...now they're more like 2015

I'll be looking for a bar in Bangalore that plays NFL preseason games.

I won't find one.

I thought about it... my bro lives about an hour from Detroit, thought it would be a good excuse to go over and see them, but decided to go to a Spartans game in the fall instead. Just can't justify going to all that trouble for a preseason contest.

I'll be there in section 133 :rocker:

I'll be there, also.

I recommend parking over at the Rennaissanse Center.

It's only $5 and it's infinately easier to get on the highway. The extra walk is mimimal.

I saw on stubhub the tickets were as low as $4.

I'll be there, also.

I recommend parking over at the Rennaissanse Center.

It's only $5 and it's infinately easier to get on the highway. The extra walk is mimimal.

I saw on stubhub the tickets were as low as 4$.

Unbelievable but sadly true.

yeah...my eyes are gettin' bad...used to be 20/15 in both...now they're more like 2015

20/15 is fighter pilot quality.......I have 20/15 but one has deteriorated ..need a cataract removed.....or just wear a patch.. :p

eyepatch-PiratesCarribbean9.jpg

Same here. Usta have super 20/15 but now @ distance as well as in close things are fuzzy. Aging sucks except for the alternative.

no..no one is injecting plastic fat under my eyes so I can look like Phyllis Diller...but thanx for the tip ,Bella

uh...crack houses are significantly higher...$8

I thought the game was in Detroit?:confused:

now I gotta go check

edit- you going all the ways to Detroit for a Preseason Game??? (Shi T Son that is dedication)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back