PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else sick of the Ty Law talk,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I say he is not coming.. If he is great, but move on, lets just get Deion signed, another WR and LB help and move on....

It's better than all the Guss Scott vs. Bam Childress vs. The Incredible Hulk talk, which is in turn, I suppose, better than filling up the board with Red Sox talk.

primetime said:
It's better than all the Guss Scott vs. Bam Childress vs. The Incredible Hulk talk, which is in turn, I suppose, better than filling up the board with Red Sox talk.

I guess your right, anything is better than Red Sox talk

For right now , it is better than all those "do you think we will go with a 4-3' posts.

:agree: ten charaters
PATSNUTme said:
For right now , it is better than all those "do you think we will go with a 4-3' posts.

if it was up to hearing about law getting signed or Branch and graham both getting resigned, id much rather hear the latter.

i dont think we need law as much as everyone acts like we do.

and yes im tired of them.

nope, I can't get enough of the Ty Law talk, because unlike the Javon Walker and Roger Clemens talk, I actually feel like we have a good chance of seeing Law in Boston.

Yeah but i think what the dude meant who created this thread was that enough is enough with the Ty Law talk. It is the same crap over and over written differently.

How many times in different words can people say what teams he can possibly go to, for what reasons, and for how much money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes