PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else really pleased with Floyd Reese so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, we haven't skipped a beat losing Pioli, in part b/c we still have BB but I also think Floyd Reese has done a solid job. Anyone else with me?

The Ninkovich, Walter and now Burgess signings have Floyd Reese written all over them.

We're a veritable swiss watch - precision in action.

QB12

Being that the Pats are a black hole of information :), we don't get alot of info on what he's doing. However, I've always been a huge Floyd Reese fan, and my guess is he's been a huge asset.

Guys, we haven't skipped a beat losing Pioli, in part b/c we still have BB but I also think Floyd Reese has done a solid job. Anyone else with me?

The Ninkovich, Walter and now Burgess signings have Floyd Reese written all over them.

We're a veritable swiss watch - precision in action.

QB12

I have no idea how much credit to give Reese and how much credit to give Caserio and how much credit to give Belichick for any or all of these moves.

My gut tells me that Reese's role is an extra set of eyes BEHIND Belichick and Caserio with a primary focus on working out contract and cap issues.

So if that's the case he'd deserve the least amount of credit... but in reality I think they all work as a team and ultimately BB gets and deserves the credit.

I thought I read something in a Globe article that said Pioli's responsibilities had been split out to several individuals and that Reese's responsibilities were limited to contract negotiations.

If that is the case, then a trade for Burgess that did not redo his contract, probably wasn't Reese's doing. Maybe Caserio and/or BB.

i dont know who's making the decisions for us at this point, but whoever it is, i am very happy.

i dont know who's making the decisions for us at this point, but whoever it is, i am very happy.

Sure ya do. Hes 55 years old, he is divorced and lives in a $4.6m cottage in Nantucket down by the ocean.

Last edited:
I think it is kind of moot who deserves the bulk of praise for the moves because in all cases they deserve there credit from the scouting department to the pro personell man (Caserio) to the persumed contract guy (Reese) to the head guy (BB) and even Pioli and Dimitroff (for the past).

I think on paper this roster looks ridiculous and think all deserve there credit for it. and Thanks to those guys for setting up what should be one of the most entertaining seasons ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case