PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody coming down for the Miami game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armen Da Pats Fan

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
It is insane down here!

The Fish are SOOOOOO bad that Fin Fans are trying to supplement their food stamps and government housing stipends by selling their lower bowl Pats tickets for $180-$400 apiece! (These are $65-$99 face value tickets we're talking about here!)

And, apparently, they are getting it, as this is the only game on the schedule that anyone really gives a c r a p about! Not even the Fins Fans want to go see this team anymore. Sad.

We could teach 'em a thing or two about loyalty, but they'd never listen. They're gonna lose their baseball team in the next few years! Can you imagine the Sox leaving Boston due to sagging ticket sales?!?! And we're talking about a team (The Marlins) that won two World Series in 6 years!

Anyway, I am down here trying to get Pats tickets for me and my brother, who is coming down for the game from Milford, MA, and it's like trying to pry bottled water out of the hands of displaced hurricane victims!

We'll get 'em, though, and we'll be at our usual tailgating spot, inside the first gate off the turnpike, in the northeast corner, near the port-o-lets.

So, if any of y'all are coming down, stop by and say hello. It may be your only chance to meet the legendary ADPF! (Just kidding...kinda!)

See ya,
TLADPF

Just Stub Hubbed a pair... 5 rows behind the goal post. My 7 year old is going nuts because the seats are next to the tunnel the players enter and exit from. (I'm pretty pumped also)

I'm going and meeting a few friends. I go to that game every year.

My wife and I are flying from Texas to attend the game. Staying in South Beach, second honeymoon, just got 2 40 yd line seats off eBay, flight reservations paid for, hotel reserved. Ready to rock and roll.

QB12

Just Stub Hubbed a pair... 5 rows behind the goal post. My 7 year old is going nuts because the seats are next to the tunnel the players enter and exit from. (I'm pretty pumped also)

You must be right in front of me. I'm row 6 the in seats right next to the tunnel. If the couple behind say their from Hingham.... it's me.:) Oh well I'm running late for today's game .Taking my six year old son . Should be awesome. He couldn't sleep thinking about it.

Looks like we're going to try and congregate in E-23 (Orange). See the other thread linked above for more info about getting an Orange parking pass (need to purchase in advance).

PM me for more info

Bump for anyone who hasn't already heard about meeting up in Orange E23 for pre-game tailgating.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick