PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any collectors willing to record CSN pre and post game coverage for a trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dafoe2016

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hey guys. Cord cutter and collector here. My plan was to sign up for the Playstation Vue trial, which I did today. But they are "detecting" that I am in New York, so I get NY programming. Haven't even been to that hellhole since 1990. Customer support does not care. And from the looks of it they axed CSN anyway. It was in their channel lineup last summer and now it's not.

I have every Patriots win since the mid 90s or so on an external hard drive as well as some extras like a ton of 2007 coverage, etc. Got my first DVD recorder right before the Snow Bowl against the Raiders. Cable did suck at the time, to be honest though. Lots of Celtics, Red Sox and Bruins games also as well as extras- Yankees losing to Arizona in the World Series, Pedro and Ted Williams in the 1999 All Star Game, etc. I would be willing to trade for recordings (preferably DVDs recorded in 2 hour mode or higher) of CSN and a bit of NESN pre and post game coverage from today's Super Bowl. 1/1 or even 2/1 disc ratio. Assuming they win, of course. If they lose I have no interest.

Also, if anyone knows of a streaming option for cord cutters I would really appreciate a lead. I have been looking for a while. Pretty sure no such thing exists.

Hey guys. Cord cutter and collector here. My plan was to sign up for the Playstation Vue trial, which I did today. But they are "detecting" that I am in New York, so I get NY programming. Haven't even been to that hellhole since 1990. Customer support does not care. And from the looks of it they axed CSN anyway. It was in their channel lineup last summer and now it's not.

I have every Patriots win since the mid 90s or so on an external hard drive as well as some extras like a ton of 2007 coverage, etc. Got my first DVD recorder right before the Snow Bowl against the Raiders. Cable did suck at the time, to be honest though. Lots of Celtics, Red Sox and Bruins games also as well as extras- Yankees losing to Arizona in the World Series, Pedro and Ted Williams in the 1999 All Star Game, etc. I would be willing to trade for recordings (preferably DVDs recorded in 2 hour mode or higher) of CSN and a bit of NESN pre and post game coverage from today's Super Bowl. 1/1 or even 2/1 disc ratio. Assuming they win, of course. If they lose I have no interest.

Also, if anyone knows of a streaming option for cord cutters I would really appreciate a lead. I have been looking for a while. Pretty sure no such thing exists.

I second that. If anyone is aware of a CSNNE stream a PM or something would me much appreciated. I tried the same thing with PS Vue btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes