PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Pierce: "I will laugh when I see them tonight"

Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody should ask him what hell do in february when hes sitting on his couch watching the pats paly in the SB

somebody should ask him what hell do in february when hes sitting on his couch watching the pats paly in the SB

Great comeback. Great comeback. :confused:

Ugh, I expected this thread to be a b!tch-fest, but the, 'Who is Antonio Pierce?' bs is nauseating. I don't consider myself to be the most knowledgeable fan, but I certainly knew who he was toward the end of last season. Who cares if he does talk; I doubt that down the line we'll even have a CHANCE at beating them up, simply because they won't be there.

The pats will still have the last laugh because we'll still be challenging whilst NY will more than likely fall into obscurity again.

The Giants D won the superbowl, they dominated but Strahan's gone, Mitchell's gone, Wilson's gone and they just lost Osi. That pass rush is completely gone and Pierce needs to ask himself, just what will I be doing in febuary because IMO it will be on a beach rather than playing football.

So is it better to gloat during a game that isn't even over?

****, he was asked about the Patriots rubbing it in their faces during the biggest game of the year, and then his team came miraculously comes out on top. He has every right to feel good about it, and gloat if he wants. His team got the last laugh.

Stop trying to paint this picture that the Patriots are all-classy, all the time. Football players talk trash, on and off the field, whether they are with the best or worst team. It's just part of the game.

You make it sound like the Giants were the only team being 'disrespected' during the Super Bowl week - Did you happen to forget about the Giants all dressing up in black for a presumed Patriots funeral? - It was dead even in terms of being disrespected then so lets not here the BS of how if the Pats can do it then they deserve it back - The Giants did it back then and apparently some of the players like Pierce 7 months later still want to put even more salt on the wounds of a then beaten team.

Last edited:
You make it sound like the Giants were the only team being 'disrespected' during the Super Bowl week - Did you happen to forget about the Giants all dressing up in black for a presumed Patriots funeral? - It was dead even in terms of being disrespected then so lets not here the BS of how if the Pats can do it then they deserve it back - The Giants did it back then and apparently some of the players like Pierce 7 months later still want to put even more salt on the wounds of a then beaten team.

The Giants wore the right colors because it was our funeral, anything for a mental edge, especially when they were such huge underdogs. I see nothing wrong with that. The only thing I kinda had a problem with was Plaxico getting baited into giving a prediction, which ultimately came true.

Apparently we are supposed to be the bigger team, the one who's been there before, but we didn't act that way during the game by inviting our opponents to Super Bowl celebration that never happened. If they want to gloat, that's on them.

Are you gonna cry about this forever? Bottom line, we lost.

Re: Antonio Pierce "I will laugh when I see them tonight"

So you're upset because he said that. How do you feel about this?

dont forget the giants were talking **** that whole week leading up to the super bowl including the owner who guaranteed the giants would win. but no matter how you cut it most athletes are arrogent jerks. i hate most athletes

oh and another thing, it will be nice to watch the giants finish last in the nfc east this year.

Laughing at an opponent is one thing but if I read this correctly, the creator of this thread is wishing for an injury to the player who made the comment, as a form of payback.
You can do better than this man!!

Re: Antonio Pierce "I will laugh when I see them tonight"

Pierce is one of those guys whose behavior suggests he is a lot better than he is. The guy is far from anything special, but he talks more than anyone in the league.

He is right.

They won the right to laugh.

Hopefully the Patriots can use it as motivation.

Lets be honest here, the Patriots picked a bad time to play their worst game of the season and this is part of teh price to pay.

Laughing at an opponent is one thing but if I read this correctly, the creator of this thread is wishing for an injury to the player who made the comment, as a form of payback.
You can do better than this man!!

He just wants someone on our team to legally hit him so hard that he physically can't play for a while, I think that's fair personally.

I will say that the comments from that article illustrate some of the world's dumbest fans. Such vitriol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft