PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another Brady Baby - Gisele Pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, we all know Tom likes to spread his balls around, but this is ridiculous.

Apparently, off the field his favorite "receiver" is the one with her legs "open".

R

p.s. Sorry - couldn't resist

Breaking news: Brady wants his hometown discount back. "I have 2 babys and their mommas to feed now".............

Hopefully Brady is like Belichick or Andy Reid and doesn't spend much time with kids, preferring to sleep at the Stadium and focus only on football.

This is obviously BS.....I don't believe anything like this until I see it in my weely National Enquirer.

Apparently, off the field his favorite "receiver" is the one with her legs "open".

R

You are one sick F*** -- Hilarious....

R

hilarious :D

If there is one thing Belichick has taught Brady, it is how to utilize two tight ends.......

R

Ya-a-ah! Baby!
Good one!

From Fox sports. Hilarious! I bolded a few good lines.

Report: Bundchen may be pregnant
Story Tools:
Print Email Blog This
FOXSports.com
Posted: 6 hours ago

It seems there's no defense that can stop Tom Brady — on or off the field.

PHOTO GALLERY
(File Photo / Special to FOXSports.com)
Mere weeks after it became public that actress Bridget Moynahan, the ex-girlfriend of the Patriots' quarterback, is pregnant with his child, a Brazilian web site reports that Gisele Bundchen, a supermodel and Brady's current girlfriend, may also be pregnant with Brady's kid.

According to the celebrity web site Glamurama.com.br, Bundchen would be no more than two months pregnant.

Brady, 29, dated Moynahan, 36, for several years before the couple split late last year. The former Michigan quarterback began dating Bundchen, 26, shortly thereafter.

Bundchen told Vanity Fair in a recent article that she would like to have children, but that she was in no particular hurry to do so.

"I'd be lying if I said (I didn't want a family)," Bundchen was quoted as saying. "My parents have been married for 35 years and have six children. Thing is, I'm just 26 years old, so I have plenty of time."

That apparently was before Bundchen ran into Brady's hurry-up offense.

Go to Hollywood.com there is a photo of Brady and Gisele someone might want to see:cool:

This would hurt Brady's image. :(

I hate to be the one to break the bad news to our own dogged little celebrity gossip monger, I mean reporter, Drewwho but...

Bundchen-Brady baby buzz is just blather

By Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa
Friday, March 9, 2007 - Updated: 01:34 AM EST

Tom Brady [stats]’s seemingly endless baby-mama drama took a timeout yesterday when Gisele Bundchen’s family shot down reports that the New England Patriots [team stats] super-stud had another completion - this time with the Brazilian supermodel.

The $30 million catwalker’s father as well as her sister, Raquel, told the media that the Brady baby buzz was bogus - Gisele is not pregnant with No. 12’s No. 2. (Last month, Tom’s ex, Bridget Moynahan, announced she is carrying the first heir to the Brady throne.)

“It is not true,” G.’s papa, Valdir, told O Dia gossip columnist Sabrina Grimberg. “I speak with Gisele every day and she would have told me.”

Meanwhile, sister Raquel told Ego.Globo.com that the family was shocked, just shocked, when they read the news on the Internet.

“It is clear that Gisele is not pregnant. She is well and has lots of commitments (meaning modeling gigs),” said the supermodel’s sis.

Raquel also told Ego that Gisele’s twin sister, Patricia, told her: “People are inventing things.”

O Dia’s Grimberg dished that Gisele was in Sao Paulo last week to shoot a campaign for the jewelry retailer Vivara and was rather chatty about dating the American football hunk whom she hooked up with at the end of last year.

“We are dating and are very happy,” she said.

The Victoria’s Secret superbod added that the couple couldn’t deny they were dating after photos surfaced of them on a romantic stroll through Paris.

“Love is the most beautiful thing in life,” Gisele told Grimberg. “But you must love with a certain amount of skill.”

Oooooookay . . . .

The supermodel’s reps refused to discuss their client’s personal life yesterday. And as for Gisele’s guy, we hear he was heading off to some hot spot and couldn’t be reached for comment. Brady’s due back sometime next week, we’re told, and in his absence pals also denied the latest baby blather.

File Under: Blanket Coverage.

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=187367&srvc=art

Last edited:
A non story. Her rep denied it. I actually saw this coming after Bridgette went public. I knew it would be only be a matter of time before Giselle is preggers stories started popping up all over the net. Very common in the world of celebrity gossip. I think Jennifer Aniston was pregnant like 9 times with Brad Pitt's kid. We all know how that turned out.

Here's the actual article.... :rolleyes:

Manchete
08/03 - 12:57 - Extra! Extra! Extra! Glamurama mais uma vez invadindo os jornais e sites americanos. E, desta vez, até as TVs! A notícia sobre a possível gravidez de Gisele Bündchen chegou como um rojão nos Estados Unidos. Na manhã desta quinta-feira, fomos destaque dos canais ESPN, Fox News e até da CNN e da CBS.

* Em Boston, a notícia ganhou sabor especial, já que o namorado de Gisele, Tom Brady, joga pelo New England – o time mais popular de lá.

* Pra conferir o "The Boston Globe", clique aqui. Pro “Boston Herald”, aqui. E pra ver o vídeo da CBS, esse é o link.

Gisele has a twin sister?
....gotta get my mind out of the gutter. Bad brain!

Here's the actual article.... :rolleyes:

Manchete
08/03 - 12:57 - Extra! Extra! Extra! Glamurama mais uma vez invadindo os jornais e sites americanos. E, desta vez, até as TVs! A notícia sobre a possível gravidez de Gisele Bündchen chegou como um rojão nos Estados Unidos. Na manhã desta quinta-feira, fomos destaque dos canais ESPN, Fox News e até da CNN e da CBS.

* Em Boston, a notícia ganhou sabor especial, já que o namorado de Gisele, Tom Brady, joga pelo New England – o time mais popular de lá.

* Pra conferir o "The Boston Globe", clique aqui. Pro “Boston Herald”, aqui. E pra ver o vídeo da CBS, esse é o link.
Ah perfect that clears everything up for me. Thanks.

I hate to be the one to break the bad news to our own dogged little celebrity gossip monger, I mean reporter, Drewwho but...

Bundchen-Brady baby buzz is just blather

By Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa
Friday, March 9, 2007 - Updated: 01:34 AM EST

Tom Brady [stats]’s seemingly endless baby-mama drama took a timeout yesterday when Gisele Bundchen’s family shot down reports that the New England Patriots [team stats] super-stud had another completion - this time with the Brazilian supermodel.

The $30 million catwalker’s father as well as her sister, Raquel, told the media that the Brady baby buzz was bogus - Gisele is not pregnant with No. 12’s No. 2. (Last month, Tom’s ex, Bridget Moynahan, announced she is carrying the first heir to the Brady throne.)

“It is not true,” G.’s papa, Valdir, told O Dia gossip columnist Sabrina Grimberg. “I speak with Gisele every day and she would have told me.”

Meanwhile, sister Raquel told Ego.Globo.com that the family was shocked, just shocked, when they read the news on the Internet.

“It is clear that Gisele is not pregnant. She is well and has lots of commitments (meaning modeling gigs),” said the supermodel’s sis.

Raquel also told Ego that Gisele’s twin sister, Patricia, told her: “People are inventing things.”

O Dia’s Grimberg dished that Gisele was in Sao Paulo last week to shoot a campaign for the jewelry retailer Vivara and was rather chatty about dating the American football hunk whom she hooked up with at the end of last year.

“We are dating and are very happy,” she said.

The Victoria’s Secret superbod added that the couple couldn’t deny they were dating after photos surfaced of them on a romantic stroll through Paris.

“Love is the most beautiful thing in life,” Gisele told Grimberg. “But you must love with a certain amount of skill.”

Oooooookay . . . .

The supermodel’s reps refused to discuss their client’s personal life yesterday. And as for Gisele’s guy, we hear he was heading off to some hot spot and couldn’t be reached for comment. Brady’s due back sometime next week, we’re told, and in his absence pals also denied the latest baby blather.

File Under: Blanket Coverage.

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=187367&srvc=art

Once bitten twice shy, I know that he has to be smarter than this.. if he had two non wives pregnant at once... god bless him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News