PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another Brady Baby - Gisele Pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew Who,maybe the Herald will spotlight you again:rofl:

this is only a story BECAUSE hes Tom Brady...there are an ungodly number of NFL players who have children out of wedlock. Granted Tom Brady dates (and apparently impregnates) celebrities but for example, Curtis Martin was reported to have a child out of wedlock with Toni Braxton (this was later rebuked) and media did not give it much coverage...certainly not to the same degree. On a more serious note...I question what imact race has on the issue. The fact that there is high rate of out of wedlock births in the African American community might make a Curtis Martin story less dramatic (and therefore newsworthy. interesting...

No, that's just crazy.

It will be "Jewsele".

Hey, that's catchy!

(Now that Cohen is a trendy name for little Christian boys, anything's possible....)

If you told me in 2000, "Okay I'm going to offer you 3 superbowls, but heres the deal.. your quarterback is going to have 2 babies from 2 different mothers out of wedlock.. what do you want?"

I would have said... "How many superbowls do I get if he has 3 babies out of wedlock with 3 different mothers?"
:rofl: :rofl: Just too funny!!!!
The ugly price of fame has reared its head. Since Tom has continually acted as a man of integrity, I for one, believe he will continue to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I care - - - an emphatic NO!

What DO I care about?

How well did Tom manage the football game?
Did he hit the open receivers consistently?
Did he pick the defense apart?
Did we win?
I want a football oriented Quarterback during his "football" time on the field.

I don't give a rat's behind what he does off the field during the off-season or even during the season. All I expect Tom to do is his job as a Quarterback.
I don't need a Saint or a choirboy running the team, all I need is a Quarterback!

A Brazilian website says she may be.

Wow, that's reliable. And if she is - it's none of my business.

Glamurama.com lol. Also worthy of mention would be the cited terms "may be" and "may have",as put forth here in the first paragraph:"
A Brazilian website reported yesterday that Tom Brady's girlfriend Gisele Bundchen may be pregnant and, if so, the Pats QB is the father. According to the popular celebrity website Glamurama.com.br , Bundchen would be no more than two months pregnant, but may already have told select friends and family." (On Tuesday afternoon I thought I MAY have won MegaMillions,but obviously I didn't).
No small matter either:
"Bundchen's rep at IMG denied the report."
**:bricks:

Look, folks, if anyone deserves a harum it's Tom Brady. The guy has a lot of responsibility on his shoulders and he's got more important things to worry about than ephemera like condoms. Like, reading complex defensive schemes and winning championships. Now, if Bridget or Gisele had given Tom herpes, THEN we'd have something to get upset over. LET'S GET SOME PERSPECTIVE, PEOPLE!
So far, we've had a munk and a harum. Blow this thread away, please!

Last edited:
Glamurama.com lol. Also worthy of mention would be the cited terms "may be" and "may have",as put forth here in the first paragraph:"
A Brazilian website reported yesterday that Tom Brady's girlfriend Gisele Bundchen may be pregnant and, if so, the Pats QB is the father. According to the popular celebrity website Glamurama.com.br , Bundchen would be no more than two months pregnant, but may already have told select friends and family." (On Tuesday afternoon I thought I MAY have won MegaMillions,but obviously I didn't).
No small matter either:
"Bundchen's rep at IMG denied the report."
**:bricks:

And look who picked up on the story. The Boston Globe, no agenda there.

And look who picked up on the story. The Boston Globe, no agenda there.

Shock and Awe it would come out of the NYGlobe. I seriously don't know how Mike Reiss stands it.

It says she's two month pregnant, but if she is really pregnant, why did she travel all over the world with Tom? The first three months is tough for a woman with first baby, travelling is not advised.

..... It is at the point where I think we might want to move on to someone who will take the team seriously.....

It is time to move on, I'd say let's trade our two #1 draft picks to the Denver Broncos for their new backup QB Patrick Ramsey. We may go 3-13 with Ramsey next year, but at least he will take things a little more seriously than the Hall of Fame QB Brady.

It is time to move on, I'd say let's trade our two #1 draft picks to the Denver Broncos for their new backup QB Patrick Ramsey. We may go 3-13 with Ramsey next year, but at least he will take things a little more seriously than the Hall of Fame QB Brady.
Great idea. Get rid of Brady because some gossip mag made up a story.:bricks:

Last edited:
Wow, if this is true Brady just went from the "Golden Boy" to "The King". I say knock 'em all up. Who's next? Adriana Lima? Molly Sims? Hmm, it may be time for a redhead. Perhaps Nicole Kidman or Angie Everheart?

this is only a story BECAUSE hes Tom Brady...there are an ungodly number of NFL players who have children out of wedlock.

I don't know if the story is true. But I disagree with what you say. Any famous person that is slated to have two children a month or so apart is news. Think about it. It's extremely unusual.

Wow, if this is true Brady just went from the "Golden Boy" to "The King". I say knock 'em all up. Who's next? Adriana Lima? Molly Sims? Hmm, it may be time for a redhead. Perhaps Nicole Kidman or Angie Everheart?

I think every year when the top 100 lists get put out he should make his goal to get #1 pregnant before the next top 100.. for instance..

He has some time but needs to start working on Beyonce

Her reps are denying it and it orginated from pretty bad source, but if it is true, damned, he is doing a great job destroying his once golden boy image. Seriously, has Tom Brady gone too Hollywood? It is at the point where I think we might want to move on to someone who will take the team seriously and right now it seems that he has too many other important things going on than the Pats. Father to two babies out of wedlock within 4 months????

BB always said that football has to be a huge part of a players life on his team. He got that from Brady for a while - we all did and I say thanks to him for that, but maybe he is just too Hollywood now. I really hope it is not true about Gisele, but it if is he is a damned moron!
...and I NEVER thought I would call Brady a moron!

This is the kind of post I would normally throw a pile of bricks on :bricks:

But, you know, imagine if a LOT of people (TV, newspapers, radio, fans, players, everyone) started saying that Brady has gone too Hollywood, that he just doesn't care about football anymore. He'd probably go right out and break Manning's TD record a few times and win us at least 3 more Super Bowls (ok, probably an exageration, but you get the point). The more I think about it, the less I'd be opposed to a "Brady doesn't care about football" campaign.

You know whats most intriguing about all this?

There could be 2 Brady's coming out in the '28 0r '29 draft, The BabyGis and the BabyBridg. Obviously, they'll go 1 and 2, but which one will be #1 and which one will be #2.

I got my money on BabyGis {she's waaaaaaay hotter IMO}. :rocker:

He's already gotten a New Yorker and a Brazilian. That covers the U.S. and Latin America. I say he takes it to Europe next, or maybe Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes