PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another Brady Baby - Gisele Pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for the 5 layers of protection!!!!!

Brady's bunch?

I'll excuse these last two occurances, but if he turns around and get some other "hot" girl pregnant, I'm coming down hard on him. I mean, he isn't leaving any of us with much a chance here.

Actually Bridget's baby was given to miami along with the seveth round pick, so Tom had to come up with new draft material so we can get a ILB now...
If he knocks up a third Supermodel we could definatly trade up in the first round...

PD.

In a desperate attempt to salvage the up coming season before it starts the Patriots equipment team is hard at work attempting to perfect Brady's new mini helmet...

Last edited:
It says she's two month pregnant, but if she is really pregnant, why did she travel all over the world with Tom? The first three months is tough for a woman with first baby, travelling is not advised.

Your an idiot.. the last trimester months is the worst period.

Brady may wound up on Maury in the future.Wrap it up Tom.

Did you guys see the PFT picture of the day? Yucky.

So much for the 5 layers of protection!!!!!

Before Michigan played USC I heard Brady say how much he hates the Trojans. Turns out he wasn't talking about what I thought he was. ;)

Of course we shouldn't be surprised. If anyone's going to have a high percentage of success inside the Red Zone it's Tom Brady.

Another Brady Baby: Pete Sheppard Pregnant?

Pete Sheppard family and friends confirm a big bulge in his stomach....could it be 430 Big Macs? Rumors say the Impregnator has struck again!:bricks:

Last edited:
What would John Madden say?

If the Brady rumor is true, regarding a second pregnant girlfriend, would John Madden once again say: "What Tom Brady just did, gives me goose pimples."

Re: What would John Madden say?

it's good to be the golden boy

Re: What would John Madden say?

Wow, this was additive.

Re: Another Brady Baby: Pete Sheppard Pregnant?

hahahahahha

this is classic

hey I dont care - hes hitting some A list talent! As long as he brings us another championship or two, who cares? He was one minute away from it this year, if goo- goo- googly eyes Caldwell could hang on to a pass or two, we beat the Bears in the SB.

Last edited:

Pete Sheppard family and friends confirm a big bulge in his stomach....could it be 430 Big Macs? Rumors say the Impregnator has struck again!:bricks:

We should berate you for unnecessarilly starting a new thread - but that's a pretty good one.

Make sure you call in the Whiner Line with that! My advice - you might as well assert that Glen Ordway's pregnant as well.

JSP - love the pft.com sig graphic. Classic stuff....what will Boges be doing to earn his mortgage the next two months? 'Price Check, Mr. Borges, Mens UnderWear, register 4?"

Last edited:
Giselle right before she got pregnant.

f-Gisele-Bundchen-2-3067.jpg

She looks anorexic to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes