PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Andrew Luck's Performance since Framegate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone ever see Jackass II?? where they tricked one of them into wearing a beard made up of their pubic hair.. Luck's beard reminds me of that... "pubic hair beard" has a nice ring to it doesn't it??

Did the Patriots provide the "blueprint" for Indy, Baltimore and even Seattle?? Looks that way.. in this case they exposed Luck.. Instant Karma..

instant Karma is going to get them,
gonna knock them right in the head,
better get themselves together,
pretty soon they're gonna be dead..
the Pats Shine on, like the moon, the stars and the sun.... (sorry John Lennon, could not resist)....

I had created my response below a few weeks back as a separate thread that wondered if the NFL should now tweak its PSI tweet; got thundering responses. :D

Guess this thread is more apt:

My prior thread:

--------------------
Remember this NFL* tweet that revealed their pathetic level of classlessness?

I wonder if the genius who came up with that idea is considering changing it. :)

Or, we can give them some pointers for their next tweet. :D

For instance....

--------------------
Pitiful
Sorrowful
Ineffectual

Commonsense tell us what it does not take to be a franchise QB. Or coach. Or GM. Or owner. Or league.

#PatheticNFL
----------------------

Wow, never expected this. Andrew Luck benched. The Colts just traded for Blaine Gabbert, who will start on Sunday. o_O

Analysts fell in love with the Colts an dnow are blaming injuries on Lucks poor play. It's not the injuries it's the decision making which is a far greater concern.

Luck really has never been that great of a QB, he has always thrown to many interceptions, and has never been that accurate.

He has never lived up to the hype in my opinion.

Lets take a look at Colts shady history...
I think I got them all?

a few others of note:

-accused of pumping in crowd noise by at least five different opponents & an ESPN reporter (Ed Werder), who interviewed some of their own former employees
-jacked up the temperature in the visiting locker room and in the dome in 2006, with their opponent suffering from a bout of the flu
-leads the league in off-the-field crimes and PED suspensions, all while holding up a fake choir boy persona
-fabricated allegations about football deflation
-entered into a PSI sting operation with sympathetic corrupt NFL executives
-put forward a fake "integrity & for the honor of the shield" focus, while cheating with respect to injury reports
-owner has had hookers who overdose in his house, and he has driven around in a drug-addled state with briefcases full of cash.

Last edited:
-owner has had hookers who overdose in his house, and he has driven around in a drug-addled state with briefcases full of cash.

Slight correction:

Briefcases full of prescription pills, some with his name on the bottles, most not. And LAUNDRY BAG of cash - $29,000 to be exact.

Adam Schefter✔@AdamSchefter
And so it begins in Indy: Colts have fired offensive coordinator Pep Hamilton, sources tell @MikeWellsNFL and me.

Pep Hamilton out in Indy. Chudzinkski replaces him. Nobody in Indy was complaining about Pep when the Colts had one of the top ranked offenses in the league a couple of years ago, though. My guess is he was just a sacrificial lamb. Not much you can do when a quarterback has his passes sailing on him because of broken ribs and the OL can't hold up in pass protection.

But, but, the texts! Er mah gerd!!!

When is this guys contract up?The Colts must be worried.

Colts, can you get your **** together for just one game to play your old QB? After that you can go back into complete oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST