PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Andre Caldwell (Reche's Brother) having a big day right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering what BB's fascination with Meyer's team and game is right about now...

Defense really stepped up except for that midget corner with no technique. But this offense is just so one dimentional and that QB is a dolt...he had the first down on that play on his own and he chose to throw it away.

Tough break on that KO runback too...kids foot was only out by a hair.

99 yards in a minute and a half - not this QB.

I like the Safety, Reggie Nelson's game a lot but he looks too frail to play Safety in the NFL with the aggressive way he plays.

for those of you who were watching the game, did they mention the injured player Percy Harvin (sp?) He's the Freshman WR for Florida that went down after a nasty hit and laid on the field for a few minutes and had to get carted off. Any words on his condition?

Thanks.

Did either one oif you notice LB Brandon Siler? He is supposed to be one of the best ILBs in the country but I think he is a Junior and might not come out. h esi on eof the few MLB that is both big and fast....

Last edited:
Bubba Caldwell's a baller. One of those guys that I don't think will be a real high draft pick, but could emerge if someone picks him up in the 3rd or 4th round or later.

Rumor is that Percy Harvin suffered something similar to a full upper body stinger. He reportedly jogged out of the locker room after the game. Good news.

I don't think Brandon Siler's going to come out. He's been banged up all year, and hasn't been as productive lately as he was early. He's playing through a dozen nagging injuries, and probably shouldn't even be out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News