PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

And the grind of the schedule now begins..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cutler, Rodgers and Luck are all pretty mobile QB's. Are we going to see the same vanilla zone defense we saw against the Jets or back to press cover with SOME zone when needed.

Cutler, Rodgers and Luck are all pretty mobile QB's. Are we going to see the same vanilla zone defense we saw against the Jets or back to press cover with SOME zone when needed.

I don't know go back and look at the two times they beat Luck to see how they played him.

I know Jets are garbage and i'll get accused of being a homer but let's remember jests have been in one score games with GB, Detroit, Chicago, and Denver.

Might have even knocked off the Packers if it wasn't for the jests being the jests with that timeout thing.

Ya Denver the result looks larger but Denver got an INT return TD with 15 seconds to go. Denver had the ball 33 minutes and came up with 24 points. Pats had it 19 and got 27 points.

Against Chicago they had two shots from the 9 yard line to score to try to tie it up.

This just emphasizes that there is no real dominant team this season so far. On a good day we can beat anyone, on a bad day we can be beaten by anyone.

to be 5-2 with this schedule it looks better... ;)

Love the optimism, but I'd stay away from the bookie if I were you, seeing as how you're predicting 5 straight wins vs 5 of the best teams in football :)

I'll be happy at 3-2, and absolutely ecstatic at 4-1.

Hahaha I was simply explaining my reasoning, and if I had to pick "do we win or lose this game", it came out as a W for the first 5 of the 6 teams. But as I said at the end, realistically, I think one of those games is most likely a loss too due to flukiness, bad calls, untimely injuries, an unexpected poor showing etc, I just couldn't tell you which one. So I am sticking with 4-2 too. And no I won't be betting with these predictions lol

I like our chances in each game.....san Diego will be the toughest out

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference